World Cup/Soccer for Dummies and soccer silliness

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
cards2468
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 14745
Joined: October 28 06, 11:10 pm
Location: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

Re: World Cup/Soccer for Dummies and soccer silliness

Post by cards2468 »

Leroy wrote:I don't even want to know what will happen to the North Koreans.
probably will be forced to drink some mysterious chemicals their valiant dictator made in the kitchen

User avatar
Transmogrified Tiger
Puppy Murderer
Posts: 9323
Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
Location: Across the River

Re: World Cup/Soccer for Dummies and soccer silliness

Post by Transmogrified Tiger »

cards2468 wrote:
Leroy wrote:I don't even want to know what will happen to the North Koreans.
probably will be forced to drink some mysterious chemicals their valiant dictator made in the kitchen
They like to call it the Quietus smoothie.

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: World Cup/Soccer for Dummies and soccer silliness

Post by slide_into_first »

bump

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Re: World Cup/Soccer for Dummies and soccer silliness

Post by jim »

I thought the World Cup was only every few years.

MrSaigon

Re: World Cup/Soccer for Dummies and soccer silliness

Post by MrSaigon »

jim wrote:I thought the World Cup was only every few years.
There's a penis version and a vagina version. Though apparently Equatorial Guiana qualified for the vagina tournament with some penises.

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Re: World Cup/Soccer for Dummies and soccer silliness

Post by jim »

MrSaigon wrote:
jim wrote:I thought the World Cup was only every few years.
There's a penis version and a vagina version. Though apparently Equatorial Guiana qualified for the vagina tournament with some penises.
Well they should just play the two at the same time and get them over with is what I say.

User avatar
Schlich
Don't tone police me bro!
Posts: 10841
Joined: July 1 06, 7:24 pm
Location: Lost in the Cloud

Re: World Cup/Soccer for Dummies and soccer silliness

Post by Schlich »

jim wrote:
MrSaigon wrote:
jim wrote:I thought the World Cup was only every few years.
There's a penis version and a vagina version. Though apparently Equatorial Guiana qualified for the vagina tournament with some penises.
Well they should just play the two at the same time and get them over with is what I say.
Then no one would watch the vagina version.

Although maybe not cuz of alex morgan... hm....

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Re: World Cup/Soccer for Dummies and soccer silliness

Post by jim »

Well I just think soccer is a great [expletive] sport with all of that running aroudn and kicking hte ball and [expletive] so I'm going to bow out of this conversatio nbecaue I'm drunk and I don[t get the offside rule. Allez le bleu!

Post Reply