I'd wager it'll turn into the Video Poker capitol of the world.IMADreamer wrote: ↑August 6 21, 9:26 pmLike in 20 years are there going to be Pearl Jam tribute acts there and will the grunge generation go see it? I just can't fathom it.
What's the weirdest thing you've experienced?
- AdmiralKird
- MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
- Posts: 10174
- Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
- Location: Tycho Crater, Luna
Re: What's the weirdest thing you've experienced?
Online
- Popeye_Card
- GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
- Posts: 31027
- Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am
Re: What's the weirdest thing you've experienced?
With Toby Keith and Kenny Chesney impersonators.AdmiralKird wrote: ↑August 7 21, 4:51 pmI'd wager it'll turn into the Video Poker capitol of the world.IMADreamer wrote: ↑August 6 21, 9:26 pmLike in 20 years are there going to be Pearl Jam tribute acts there and will the grunge generation go see it? I just can't fathom it.
