If I had a million dollars

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12893
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: If I had a million dollars

Post by IMADreamer »

I'd retire at 32, work more hours then I ever did, buy a cabin on the river, a Cuda, and date a former porn star..... oh.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: If I had a million dollars

Post by Freed Roger »

I would get a "Job-Creator" bumper sticker.

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12893
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: If I had a million dollars

Post by IMADreamer »

Freed Roger wrote:I would get a "Job-Creator" bumper sticker.
Do those exists? If not I'm making some and selling them at the next local Chamber of Commerce meeting. Those pompous [expletive] would be all over that bumper sticker.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: If I had a million dollars

Post by Freed Roger »

IMADreamer wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:I would get a "Job-Creator" bumper sticker.
Do those exists? If not I'm making some and selling them at the next local Chamber of Commerce meeting. Those pompous [expletive] would be all over that bumper sticker.
Not sure if it exists, or co-exists, rather.

User avatar
go birds
-go birds
Posts: 32057
Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am

Re: If I had a million dollars

Post by go birds »

I wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner (but i would)

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12893
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: If I had a million dollars

Post by IMADreamer »

go birds wrote:I wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner (but i would)
of course you would, you'd just eat more.

User avatar
mikechamp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11717
Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
Location: Southwestern Illinois

Re: If I had a million dollars

Post by mikechamp »

[/youtube]

Vidor
You've just been hit by...VidorSmarm™
Posts: 22956
Joined: June 10 10, 7:50 pm

Re: If I had a million dollars

Post by Vidor »

mikechamp wrote:
[/youtube]
I'd be rich!

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69881
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: If I had a million dollars

Post by CardsofSTL »

I would still shovel my own snow.

Post Reply