Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by JL21 »

heyzeus wrote:I don't understand you people who can time your poops. I admire your mind-body jedi mastery. But in my experience, the poop happens when it's gonna happen. When God ordains it to be time.
It's more about finishing an article and giving adequate time for aftershocks.

User avatar
Sutter'sBeard
is the oscar meyer weiner kid
Posts: 3140
Joined: July 25 06, 1:02 pm
Location: Decatur, IL

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by Sutter'sBeard »

Every job I have ever had has been the best laxative. No matter what time I report to work, I will be dropping deuce about 15-30 minutes later. It's almost embarrassing because I walk by the same lady every morning on the way to glory. I seriously can't remember the last workday I went crapless.

At home, I'm a wildly spontaneous duker.

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by Leroy »

Not to one up you, or should I say Number 2 up you, but my office comes with my own private bathroom. It is like being in heaven.

User avatar
cpebbles
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8829
Joined: August 30 07, 12:28 pm

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by cpebbles »

I think frequently pooping at work is the sign of a sociopath.

Spider John
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10952
Joined: May 18 06, 10:09 pm
Location: East of the middle of West Tennessee

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by Spider John »

cards2468 wrote:I Nobody is in the bathroom, and the toilets still smell like bleach from the night crew cleaning up.
A few weeks ago I was the first person in line to enter the historic Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, hoping to be the first into their historic bathroom. It was comforting on entrance to find the refreshing smell of bleach and recently cleaned porcelain bowls.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by Jocephus »

Leroy wrote:Not to one up you, or should I say Number 2 up you, but my office comes with my own private bathroom. It is like being in heaven.
George: I love that bathroom. It's got that high, high toilet. I feel like a gargoyle perched on the ledge of a building.

User avatar
vinsanity
Chili dog truther
Posts: 8836
Joined: July 3 06, 2:19 pm
Location: Indianapolis

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by vinsanity »

JL21 wrote:Nothing beats homefield advantage.
Gettin paid to poop, as others have said. I defy you to find something better.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by lukethedrifter »

JL21 wrote: At home, the seat is positioned at the exact height that you want,
I envy your custom toilet height.

User avatar
Tambourine Man
accepts no jimitators
Posts: 11413
Joined: April 21 06, 3:31 pm
Location: I Read the News Today Oh, boy

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by Tambourine Man »

Spider John wrote:
cards2468 wrote:I Nobody is in the bathroom, and the toilets still smell like bleach from the night crew cleaning up.
A few weeks ago I was the first person in line to enter the historic Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, hoping to be the first into their historic bathroom. It was comforting on entrance to find the refreshing smell of bleach and recently cleaned porcelain bowls.
Bleach might be the most underrated household scent.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

cards2468 wrote:
JL21 wrote:15 minutes seems a bit long. I take about that long, but it seems like the average pooper is way less time.
Well you gotta consider their time walking to the toilet, wiping, washing their hands, etc.

Actually you could consider how unproductive people are after taking dumps. I know when I'm done I really want to take a nap.
AS well as those that drop a minimum of two deuces a day....

Post Reply