NCAA Football Week 11 Nov 10-12

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
Maclowery
Child Pot Activist
Posts: 7742
Joined: June 15 06, 7:27 am
Location: NYC

Re: NCAA Football Week 11 Nov 10-12

Post by Maclowery »

Huskers/Lions will be a very surreal game. I feel for those athletes, who almost certainly are completely blindsided by all this. Can't imagine being a 19 year old star student athlete on an 8-1 team, being coached by such a pantheon guy, only to hear about all this. Oh by the way, Coach is out, and here comes a darn good Huskers team. Wow.

/edit, wow poor guy is outside his own house at 11pm swarmed by media, with fans shrieking. Bizarro.

Jeez.

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: NCAA Football Week 11 Nov 10-12

Post by docellis »

supposedly the football players are considering boycotting the game

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: NCAA Football Week 11 Nov 10-12

Post by docellis »

supposedly the football players are considering boycotting the game

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25225
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Re: NCAA Football Week 11 Nov 10-12

Post by Leroy »

That would be dumb in my opinion. Especially for the seniors, on what I understand will be their last home game. They had nothing to do with that crap, so why pay a price for it?

User avatar
fanforever
Retired
Posts: 67125
Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone

Re: NCAA Football Week 11 Nov 10-12

Post by fanforever »

I changed my pick to Nebraska...I fear the seniors will lay down in protest of Parterno's stupidity

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: NCAA Football Week 11 Nov 10-12

Post by slide_into_first »

I have Nebraska but could see a "win one for Joe" happening.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: NCAA Football Week 11 Nov 10-12

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Give me GT tonight. I'll pick the rest later.

User avatar
slide_into_first
is unaware that dangerous is the real Tyler Durden
Posts: 14433
Joined: June 10 09, 11:31 pm
Location: In Chula Vista hanging with the Surenos

Re: NCAA Football Week 11 Nov 10-12

Post by slide_into_first »

ok

User avatar
PurdueSTL
Veteran Player
Posts: 770
Joined: June 15 06, 8:36 am
Location: Originally: LA (lower Alton); Now: along the Potomac

Re: NCAA Football Week 11 Nov 10-12

Post by PurdueSTL »

whoops...missed the battle of the Techs last night...I'll take the Hokies :wink:

Michigan at Illinois
Texas at Missouri
Auburn at Georgia
Miami at Florida State
Texas A+M at Kansas State
Michigan State at Iowa
TCU at Boise State
Nebraska at Penn State
Oregon at Stanford

User avatar
Maclowery
Child Pot Activist
Posts: 7742
Joined: June 15 06, 7:27 am
Location: NYC

Re: NCAA Football Week 11 Nov 10-12

Post by Maclowery »

Changed my Michigan/ Illinois pick to the Illini based on a friends' sincere insistence that I do so. He's got 200 on the game and swears that it's a win. Good luck, buddy.

Post Reply