This seems like a good place to start.

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
redbird1
Fringe Major League Player
Posts: 91
Joined: June 3 09, 12:38 pm

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by redbird1 »

Cronos69 wrote:
redbird1 wrote:First of all, I'd like to say Hello. Alright, so I just wanted to say a few things here, OK? I recently discovered this board via CardsTalk and became intrigued. Some of you may recognize me by my Black Sabbath sig; for anyone who doesn't realize, I am a big fan of their's and enjoy most, if not all of their work. Anyway, I realize my contributions to other forums(such as CardsTalk) is less than overwhelming, due to my lack of intelligence, to say the least. So, I probably won't post on this board too much to avoid disrupting the stimulating discussions that take place here. I'll be more of a "bystander", so to speak. Anyway, peace to all the brother men(and women) out there. Have a good one, OK? :D
Welcome!

When CT becomes a bit too much to handle, GRB can be a bit of a respite. Whether you choose to contribute or not, hopefully you'll enjoy your stay and take in the baseball discussion and the rest of the thomfoolery.

Enjoy.
Thanks for the welcome to all.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by Freed Roger »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
redbird1 wrote:
Hungary Jack wrote:Don't believe anything anyone writes about me here.
I believe you. :wink: So, I hope you don't mind if I ask, but are there posters such as BGCARDSFAN(From CT) that post frequently, and is madly in love with Walt Jocketty?(SP?)
BG made a brief appearance this spring and hasn't been back.
Welcome redbird

if I recall, BG wilted after someone told him to take his crayons and leave.
Last edited by Freed Roger on June 3 09, 2:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by wart57 »

Leroy and I are the resident morans here.....

User avatar
redbird1
Fringe Major League Player
Posts: 91
Joined: June 3 09, 12:38 pm

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by redbird1 »

wart57 wrote:Leroy and I are the resident morans here.....
Why does the name "Leroy" sound so familiar?

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by wart57 »

redbird1 wrote:
wart57 wrote:Leroy and I are the resident morans here.....
Why does the name "Leroy" sound so familiar?
he is infamous....

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by Leroy »

redbird1 wrote:
wart57 wrote:Leroy and I are the resident morans here.....
Why does the name "Leroy" sound so familiar?
Do you have a habit of reading police reports?

User avatar
redbird1
Fringe Major League Player
Posts: 91
Joined: June 3 09, 12:38 pm

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by redbird1 »

Leroy wrote:
redbird1 wrote:
wart57 wrote:Leroy and I are the resident morans here.....
Why does the name "Leroy" sound so familiar?
Do you have a habit of reading police reports?
:lol: :cm:
I don't know what the little green dude is, but I like him. Reminds me of myself chasing a twinkie.

User avatar
Leroy
a bad penny always turns up
Posts: 25226
Joined: April 17 06, 12:27 pm
Location: Hanging out with my redneck, white socks and Blue Ribbon beer.
Contact:

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by Leroy »

Round these parts, he's known as slugasauras. Or sluggy.

User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10175
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by AdmiralKird »

Feel free to join us in flashchat at gametime; sometimes its hoppin, sometimes its a ghost town. Its also generally more casual fan friendly.

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

AdmiralKird wrote:Feel free to join us in flashchat at gametime; sometimes its hoppin, sometimes its a ghost town. Its also generally more casual fan friendly.
Yeah, us cool kids are at flashchat. It's pretty much the best thing since gay abortion.

Post Reply