GRB Fantasy Football 2008

Talk about fantasy sports here
Post Reply
User avatar
AdmiralKird
MBA, CPA, CFA, CFP, JD, PE, MD
Posts: 10175
Joined: March 7 07, 4:50 pm
Location: Tycho Crater, Luna

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2008

Post by AdmiralKird »

JCShutout wrote:
BenNX74205 wrote:when we were on Yahoo last season JC and I tried to control our own doppleganger GRB league to use the free live scoring.
Nice try doppleganger. Save it for queen Dopplepopolis
Jc. Shutout is it? or is it J.C. Steal-everything-from-the-sacred-red-planet-Mars?

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2008

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

i want in

User avatar
Secret Weapon
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8386
Joined: May 12 06, 7:09 pm
Location: CoMo

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2008

Post by Secret Weapon »

me too

User avatar
TabascoElvis
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 5728
Joined: June 15 06, 8:29 am
Location: Library of Congress? Detroit? Beyond the sun?

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2008

Post by TabascoElvis »

Commissioner is, uh, out of commission for the next week or so. Didn't sound like he'd be checking in, but you never know.

User avatar
clevername
Bringer of FRBG
Posts: 10380
Joined: April 16 06, 7:13 pm
Location: Alabama

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2008

Post by clevername »

maybe JC can get it done?

The draft's set right now for Sunday the 24th, so I assume the honeymoon will be over by then.

Get it? I made a pun.

BenNX74205
All-Star
Posts: 2541
Joined: April 18 06, 2:57 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2008

Post by BenNX74205 »

clevername wrote:maybe JC can get it done?

The draft's set right now for Sunday the 24th, so I assume the honeymoon will be over by then.

Get it? I made a pun.
With my sporadic Mexican internet capabilities, I have delegated JC with League Manager powers, so he has the ability to invite teams and change settings while I'm gone. PM him and he should be able to get you into the league.

Sorry everyone. It's been a very busy week!

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2008

Post by GatewaySnayke »

I want to join.

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2008

Post by JCShutout »

BenNX74205 wrote:
clevername wrote:maybe JC can get it done?

The draft's set right now for Sunday the 24th, so I assume the honeymoon will be over by then.

Get it? I made a pun.
With my sporadic Mexican internet capabilities, I have delegated JC with League Manager powers, so he has the ability to invite teams and change settings while I'm gone. PM him and he should be able to get you into the league.

Sorry everyone. It's been a very busy week!
Oh snap, glad I checked this.

PM me with your email address and I'll add you, maybe, if I get it figured out.

And Ben, stop checking GRB and have more honeymoon sex! NOW!!! Pants off mister!

phins
Sobbing quietly during Fox programming
Posts: 12083
Joined: June 9 06, 3:51 pm

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2008

Post by phins »

Any spots open? I want in...

User avatar
JCShutout
MacGyver of Underwear
Posts: 13356
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: South City

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2008

Post by JCShutout »

remember all to pm me with an email address if you want in. Phinstd, invite sent.

Hound dog, need that email address.

Outside of those two, I think we have 3 spots left.

Post Reply