Page 3 of 4
Re: Who is more annoying?
Posted: November 20 07, 10:07 am
by GatewaySnayke
thrill wrote:GatewaySnayke wrote:thrill wrote:I'm having a great year. I'm glad you guys have this kind of passion, but that doesn't mean it's not annoying.
So, you met your fellow Illini fans during the 2004-2005 season, right?
Heh, yeah. If a mizzou fan were to start a thread about them then, I wouldn't have a problem.
I'm not offended. If you put down Chase Danielson, I'll leave GRB.
Re: Who is more annoying?
Posted: November 20 07, 10:11 am
by thrill
GatewaySnayke wrote:thrill wrote:GatewaySnayke wrote:thrill wrote:I'm having a great year. I'm glad you guys have this kind of passion, but that doesn't mean it's not annoying.
So, you met your fellow Illini fans during the 2004-2005 season, right?
Heh, yeah. If a mizzou fan were to start a thread about them then, I wouldn't have a problem.
I'm not offended. If you put down Chase Danielson, I'll leave GRB.
I'm a Chase Daniels guy.
Re: Who is more annoying?
Posted: November 20 07, 4:03 pm
by thrill
What ya'al know about this?

Re: Who is more annoying?
Posted: November 20 07, 6:29 pm
by BenNX74205
thrill wrote:Easy tiger, this isn't personal. You guys are just giddy and I get that you have your reasons. Hell, I'm an Illinois fan born and go to ASU. I'm a big college football fan. I'm having a great year. I'm glad you guys have this kind of passion, but that doesn't mean it's not annoying.
Sorry, not trying to come off as attacking or anything like that. I can understand that it can get annoying, but as has been said before this is uncharted territory for Missouri fans, and since a lot of Cardinals fans are also Mizzou fans we're all on this here board and so we talk about Tiger football a lot. I'm sure on D'Back/football Cardinal fan sites (I assume there are some), many there are equally excited about Arizona State football.
At least for the most part it's being contained in one or two threads instead of a mass bombing of threads like it could be on some other sites.
And I'm definitely on the Daniel Chase for Heisman bus

Two first names--always a crowd pleaser.
Re: Who is more annoying?
Posted: November 21 07, 7:28 am
by Socnorb11
One group won't be the least bit annoying after this weekend, I suspect.
Re: Who is more annoying?
Posted: November 21 07, 9:17 am
by thrill
Socnorb11 wrote:One group won't be the least bit annoying after this weekend, I suspect.
I bet Kansas fan still cries that they deserve a BCS after Mizzou smacks them around.
Re: Who is more annoying?
Posted: November 21 07, 10:13 am
by lukethedrifter
thrill wrote: Hell, I'm an Illinois fan born and go to ASU.
Cool. My sister went to ASU when couldn't get into Meramec.

Re: Who is more annoying?
Posted: November 21 07, 12:39 pm
by thrill
lukethedrifter wrote:thrill wrote: Hell, I'm an Illinois fan born and go to ASU.
Cool. My sister went to ASU when couldn't get into Meramec.

It's not exactly Harvard, that's for sure. Easy to get schollies though...
Re: Who is more annoying?
Posted: November 21 07, 1:11 pm
by Jocephus
kansas fans...they just think they are SO cool
Re: Who is more annoying?
Posted: November 21 07, 7:47 pm
by GatewaySnayke
Jocephus wrote:kansas fans...they just think they are SO cool
Well, duh. They live in
Kansas. It's the Paris of the Midwest.