Happy b-day, doe_boy!

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
SunnyJim
Veteran Player
Posts: 924
Joined: December 25 20, 4:03 pm
Location: Appleton, WI

Re: Happy b-day, doe_boy!

Post by SunnyJim »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 6:02 am
Birthday bump for @doe_boy
Hey, I'm Sunny Jim now!

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69845
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Happy b-day, doe_boy!

Post by CardsofSTL »

SunnyJim wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 2:39 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 6:02 am
Birthday bump for @doe_boy
Hey, I'm Sunny Jim now!
I didn't know that!

User avatar
SunnyJim
Veteran Player
Posts: 924
Joined: December 25 20, 4:03 pm
Location: Appleton, WI

Re: Happy b-day, doe_boy!

Post by SunnyJim »

CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 9:11 pm
SunnyJim wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 2:39 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 6:02 am
Birthday bump for @doe_boy
Hey, I'm Sunny Jim now!
I didn't know that!
Didn't broadcast it when I re-entered. I lurked for a while before commenting.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69845
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Happy b-day, doe_boy!

Post by CardsofSTL »

SunnyJim wrote: ↑
August 1 22, 5:10 am
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 9:11 pm
SunnyJim wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 2:39 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 6:02 am
Birthday bump for @doe_boy
Hey, I'm Sunny Jim now!
I didn't know that!
Didn't broadcast it when I re-entered. I lurked for a while before commenting.
Well Happy Birthday then Sunny Jim

User avatar
SunnyJim
Veteran Player
Posts: 924
Joined: December 25 20, 4:03 pm
Location: Appleton, WI

Re: Happy b-day, doe_boy!

Post by SunnyJim »

SunnyJim wrote: ↑
August 1 22, 5:10 am
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 9:11 pm
SunnyJim wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 2:39 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 6:02 am
Birthday bump for @doe_boy
Hey, I'm Sunny Jim now!
I didn't know that!
Didn't broadcast it when I re-entered. I lurked for a while before commenting.
Both of my Noms d'affichage thank you!

Spider John
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10952
Joined: May 18 06, 10:09 pm
Location: East of the middle of West Tennessee

Re: Happy b-day, doe_boy!

Post by Spider John »

SunnyJim wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 2:39 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 6:02 am
Birthday bump for @doe_boy
Hey, I'm Sunny Jim now!
Why in the name of Pep Young didn't you tell somebody? Welcome back.

User avatar
SunnyJim
Veteran Player
Posts: 924
Joined: December 25 20, 4:03 pm
Location: Appleton, WI

Re: Happy b-day, doe_boy!

Post by SunnyJim »

Spider John wrote: ↑
August 5 22, 2:21 pm
SunnyJim wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 2:39 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
July 31 22, 6:02 am
Birthday bump for @doe_boy
Hey, I'm Sunny Jim now!
Why in the name of Pep Young didn't you tell somebody? Welcome back.
Thanks Spider!

Just wanted to keep a low profile for a while.

Tried throwing some Pep Young hints your way.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43278
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Happy b-day, doe_boy!

Post by heyzeus »

Wait we allow people to change names now?

User avatar
SunnyJim
Veteran Player
Posts: 924
Joined: December 25 20, 4:03 pm
Location: Appleton, WI

Re: Happy b-day, doe_boy!

Post by SunnyJim »

heyzeus wrote: ↑
August 6 22, 10:46 pm
Wait we allow people to change names now?
I have a different e-mail address and wanted to start slowly.

I'm still the dopey but older punker who makes corny jokes.

Post Reply