Favorite cereal
- Fat_Bulldog
- likes to grate his own cheese
- Posts: 12864
- Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
- Location: Drunk
Re: Favorite cereal
I like Lucky Charms quite a bit as well. I wish they still made Rice Krispie Treats cereal. That stuff was the best.
- JoeMcKim
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 9248
- Joined: September 8 09, 10:56 pm
- Location: South County, St. Louis
Re: Favorite cereal
I like to eat Graham Crackers as a cereal. Breaking up a couple of them in a cereal bowl and pour milk on them, so good.
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69911
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: Favorite cereal
Some of y'all are weird.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: Favorite cereal
i had a coupon for a Post cereal and for some reason i went with Fruity Pebbles. it was never a cereal i ate a lot as a kid, mom didn't buy 'em. it is weird how its just flakes of sugar with a food dye in it and it made me think...fruit loops are circles of sugar with food dye in it, trix are orbs of sugar with food dye in it, etc.
and yet id probably rank it trix, fruit loops, FP
and yet id probably rank it trix, fruit loops, FP
-
Michael
- GRB Founder
- Posts: 35303
- Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
- Location: Chicago, IL
- Contact:
Re: Favorite cereal
Frosted Flakes. It's a cereal that has no illusions about what it is - a sugar delivery system.
-
tlombard
- tl;dr
- Posts: 5042
- Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm
Re: Favorite cereal
I don't know why but Raisin Nut Bran is a craving of mine all the time. I can't get enough of the stuff.
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62346
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: Favorite cereal
Chocolate Chex for the win.CardsofSTL wrote: ↑March 25 21, 11:50 amPeanut butter and Chocolate Cheerios were the greatest innovation of the last decade in the cereal business.
Yes, this has been a staple since childhood.
This one is pretty good too.

- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Favorite cereal
I'll take it a step further. I don't recall doing this on Friday night, but two large boxes of CTC showed up at my door from Amazon on Sunday. Clearly I got stoned and thought about the shrimp tail thing because I haven't bought cereal, let alone CTC, in like 10 years. There's no such thing as bad press when it comes to sugary cereal, I guess.
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43292
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
Re: Favorite cereal
One click purchasing on the Amazon app is absolutely a menace.thrill wrote: ↑March 29 21, 9:51 amI'll take it a step further. I don't recall doing this on Friday night, but two large boxes of CTC showed up at my door from Amazon on Sunday. Clearly I got stoned and thought about the shrimp tail thing because I haven't bought cereal, let alone CTC, in like 10 years. There's no such thing as bad press when it comes to sugary cereal, I guess.
- Joe Shlabotnik
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 24273
- Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
- Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
- Contact:
Re: Favorite cereal
My daughter found Amazon once as a kid. Put $900 worth of Disney movies in the cart but, thankfully, never clicked on the 'one-click' purchase button. We disabled it after that.heyzeus wrote: ↑March 29 21, 11:17 amOne click purchasing on the Amazon app is absolutely a menace.thrill wrote: ↑March 29 21, 9:51 amI'll take it a step further. I don't recall doing this on Friday night, but two large boxes of CTC showed up at my door from Amazon on Sunday. Clearly I got stoned and thought about the shrimp tail thing because I haven't bought cereal, let alone CTC, in like 10 years. There's no such thing as bad press when it comes to sugary cereal, I guess.


