Exclusive for Fat Bulldog

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Post by Cronos »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:
Fat Strat wrote:Mine's still a red X, so here's the actual pic.

Image



Cow girls. Big steak. Yum.
That looks delicious.
Not really.

The steak looks good, though.

User avatar
Dillagii
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7926
Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm

Post by Dillagii »

This is for Fatty.

Image

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Post by JL21 »

DiLLaGii wrote:This is for Fatty.

Image
I literally started to salivate when I saw that.

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12861
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

DiLLaGii wrote:This is for Fatty.

Image
All is forgiven now.

For a minute, I thought you were going to end up with the same fate as Christopher Multisanti.

User avatar
omaha_red
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12963
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: toning it done

Post by omaha_red »

RC21 wrote:
DiLLaGii wrote:This is for Fatty.

Image
I literally started to salivate when I saw that.
that looks like fake movie blood

User avatar
Dillagii
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 7926
Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm

Post by Dillagii »

Fat_Bulldog wrote: All is forgiven now.

For a minute, I thought you were going to end up with the same fate as Christopher Multisanti.
Yayyy!! Fatty has a big heart!!

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Post by JL21 »

DiLLaGii wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote: All is forgiven now.

For a minute, I thought you were going to end up with the same fate as Christopher Multisanti.
Yayyy!! Fatty has a big heart!!
If by "big", you mean "enlarged", you're probably right.

Just kidding, fat

User avatar
omaha_red
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12963
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: toning it done

Post by omaha_red »

RC21 wrote:
DiLLaGii wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote: All is forgiven now.

For a minute, I thought you were going to end up with the same fate as Christopher Multisanti.
Yayyy!! Fatty has a big heart!!
If by "big", you mean "enlarged", you're probably right.

Just kidding, fat
BURN

User avatar
Fat_Bulldog
likes to grate his own cheese
Posts: 12861
Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
Location: Drunk

Post by Fat_Bulldog »

omaha_red wrote:
RC21 wrote:
DiLLaGii wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote: All is forgiven now.

For a minute, I thought you were going to end up with the same fate as Christopher Multisanti.
Yayyy!! Fatty has a big heart!!
If by "big", you mean "enlarged", you're probably right.

Just kidding, fat
BURN
Taking RC's side now huh?

User avatar
omaha_red
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12963
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: toning it done

Post by omaha_red »

Fat_Bulldog wrote:
omaha_red wrote:
RC21 wrote:
DiLLaGii wrote:
Fat_Bulldog wrote: All is forgiven now.

For a minute, I thought you were going to end up with the same fate as Christopher Multisanti.
Yayyy!! Fatty has a big heart!!
If by "big", you mean "enlarged", you're probably right.

Just kidding, fat
BURN
Taking RC's side now huh?
no, i still hate him.. let's be mean to him today..

Post Reply