GDT: 4/18/07 Cardinals @ Giants 10:15PM ET

Discuss all things Cardinals Baseball
Locked
User avatar
indyredbird
All-Star
Posts: 1336
Joined: September 26 06, 2:35 pm
Location: Whitestown, IN

Post by indyredbird »

Cardinalis_cardinalis wrote:
indyredbird wrote:
Cardinalis_cardinalis wrote:Go figure, the one game the Cards are in town (I live across the Bay from SF) isn't being shown on local cable!! :x :x How annoying!!
You should be at the game.
I know, but they're coming into town to Oakland in June as well so I'm going to go to one of those. My funds are limited right now...
Just giving you a hard time. I used to live around LA, so I know what its like to be low on funds

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Post by GatewaySnayke »

Morris will throw a no-hitter.

There, that oughta help the Cardinals out.

User avatar
Bo Hart
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8770
Joined: April 14 06, 9:50 pm

Post by Bo Hart »

GatewaySnayke wrote:Morris will throw a no-hitter.

There, that oughta help the Cardinals out.
No other way to explain Schumaker's hit.

User avatar
Bo Hart
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8770
Joined: April 14 06, 9:50 pm

Post by Bo Hart »

THAT. WAS. AWESOME.

User avatar
Bo Hart
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8770
Joined: April 14 06, 9:50 pm

Post by Bo Hart »

Duncan owned again on a curveball.

Pujols owns Morris.

User avatar
Cardinalis_cardinalis
Everyday Player
Posts: 311
Joined: April 18 06, 8:51 pm
Location: El Cerrito, CA

Post by Cardinalis_cardinalis »

I was at the game last year where he homered off Morris. Sounds like he hit it to the same general area.

User avatar
Hungary Jack
Mother Earth
Posts: 19536
Joined: July 24 06, 6:03 am
Location: In Cognito

Post by Hungary Jack »

MLB.com Gameday is acting up. I am switching to Fox

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/gameTrax?g ... eshRate=60

User avatar
bronx_bird
All-Star
Posts: 1965
Joined: April 30 06, 6:39 pm
Location: 988.53 miles from Busch Stadium

Post by bronx_bird »

woot

nice one, albert

greenback44
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11664
Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
Location: In a Small Town with Jack and Diane

Post by greenback44 »

Those two triples to right are why Schumaker's starting.

Aurilia was out.

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Post by GatewaySnayke »

Nah, Molina missed the tag. I wish Schumaker would learn how to hit, because he made a strong, accurate throw.

Locked