Page 20 of 26

Re: Tebow Talk

Posted: January 9 12, 7:41 pm
by Radbird
Top local news story: Tebow jerseys out of stock

Re: Tebow Talk

Posted: January 9 12, 8:06 pm
by cardsfansince82
A few people should get a kick out of this:

One of DJ Gallo's eight theories to explain Tim Tebow
Tim Tebow: Football Troll
The image of your average Internet message-board troll is that of a weak, pasty basement dweller whose life is focused on getting people riled up in comments sections. Now imagine if such a troll was a muscled 6-foot-3, 236-pounder who decided to troll the entire country on national television every week? You'd have Tim Tebow.

He started the season as the third-stringer, and everyone freaked out. Then he got a start and won, and everyone freaked out. Then in his second start, he played horribly and got crushed, and everyone freaked out. Then he went on a winning streak, and everyone freaked out. Then he went on a losing streak, and everyone freaked out. Then he won a playoff game, and everyone freaked out.

Victim count: football scouts, football media, Tebow haters, Tebow supporters, John Fox, John Elway, his teammates, me, you. At some point along the way, he's made everyone look stupid. Well played, Tebow. Well played. If the NFL were a message board, Tebow would be typing "FIRST!" in the playoffs thread.
http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/_/i ... er-broncos

Re: Tebow Talk

Posted: January 9 12, 8:21 pm
by stlouie_lipp
Obviously I'm very disappointed in yesterdays game. I've been thinking about all the reasons why they lost. Bottom line: Tebow and Thomas made the plays when they needed to be made.

Re: Tebow Talk

Posted: January 9 12, 9:09 pm
by sighyoung
stlouie_lipp wrote:
docellis wrote:now officially the most famous white Bronco since OJ's truck
lol
Outstanding.

Re: Tebow Talk

Posted: January 10 12, 9:13 am
by Radbird
Image

Re: Tebow Talk

Posted: January 10 12, 7:43 pm
by Radbird
[/youtube]

Re: Tebow Talk

Posted: January 10 12, 10:51 pm
by Cronos
Radbird wrote:
[/youtube]
That was awesome.

Re: Tebow Talk

Posted: January 11 12, 12:13 pm
by Michael
I didn't watch the game last weekend, but during the highlights I saw some of his deep ball passes didn't look horrific. Kudos to him. He's good for the NFL.

Re: Tebow Talk

Posted: January 11 12, 1:43 pm
by fanforever
Image
Image
Image
Image

Re: Tebow Talk

Posted: January 11 12, 9:51 pm
by jim
Michael wrote:I didn't watch the game last weekend, but during the highlights I saw some of his deep ball passes didn't look horrific. Kudos to him. He's good for the NFL.
lol. I just think it's hilarious that you said he's good for the NFL but didn't watch. He must not be that good. btw - I didn't watch either.