Posted: January 29 07, 5:13 pm
I am guessing that is the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy GrailTabascoElvis wrote:
-Brodie
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
I am guessing that is the rabbit from Monty Python and the Holy GrailTabascoElvis wrote:
JohnnyJay wrote:
![]()
![]()
:earsbleeding: (we need that one!)
props to DH for making a career out of not taking himself seriously
He's making LOTS of money by being cheesy.....since I am already cheesy, now I just need people to give me money.....lukethedrifter wrote:props to DH for making a career out of not taking himself seriously
Where's the "Dancing Baby."Brodie wrote:JohnnyJay wrote:
![]()
![]()
:earsbleeding: (we need that one!)
OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA OOGA CHAKA
-Brodie :thumbup: