Page 15 of 34
Re: GRB March Madness
Posted: March 21 13, 6:55 pm
by Jocephus
you can search by team, recaps or other groupings but you can see highlights and those fun post game victory pressers
http://www.ncaa.com/menshighlights#!pla ... highlights
Re: GRB March Madness
Posted: March 21 13, 8:36 pm
by Radbird
12-0

Re: GRB March Madness
Posted: March 21 13, 8:57 pm
by cardsfansince82
Not used to Mizzou getting destroyed on the boards.
Re: GRB March Madness
Posted: March 21 13, 9:31 pm
by redbirdjazzz
cardsfansince82 wrote:Not used to Mizzou getting destroyed on the boards.
If they'd consistently call over the back, it wouldn't be nearly this bad.
Re: GRB March Madness
Posted: March 21 13, 9:37 pm
by JL21
Fully acknowledging all of his flaws and the fact that he's been an unrepentant [expletive] wad since he left, is it bad if I miss Mike Anderson?
EDIT: And yeah, it makes me a petty jackass, but the worst part of the Mizzou loss for me is that the [expletive] from Lawrence playing for Colorado St. had the game of his life.
Re: GRB March Madness
Posted: March 21 13, 9:56 pm
by Radbird
Harvard is going to cost me a perfect day 1 bracket? Really?????
Re: GRB March Madness
Posted: March 21 13, 10:29 pm
by Radbird
Wow. I know Harvard played a great game, but the Lobos really choked.
Even so, 15-1 for someone who randomly filled out his bracket this morning???

I'm sure that crashing to earth tomorrow is inevitable, but who cares? I usually don't win 15 games the entire tournament.
Re: GRB March Madness
Posted: March 21 13, 11:01 pm
by Freed Roger
Gettin greedy Rad. Gettin Greedy.
Re: GRB March Madness
Posted: March 21 13, 11:02 pm
by MrSaigon
Well [expletive]. I guess I screwed it up somehow. I filled out a bracket, but apparently it's not the right one, it's for an unassigned team, not the GRB league. That's disappointing.
I was able to add my team to the group, and it adds my points but they don't count in the standings. I'm not sure if anyone can see me down at the bottom of the standings but myself. Do you see a second mrsaigonstronauts with 13 points?
Re: GRB March Madness
Posted: March 21 13, 11:15 pm
by Maclowery
Worst first day ever for me. Hah. Awesome