Mizzou Football 2011

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
albertmvpujols
All-Star
Posts: 1589
Joined: April 19 06, 7:03 am
Location: San Diego
Contact:

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by albertmvpujols »

cardsfansince82 wrote:He was juggling that. You could tell by his reaction.
Yup, no way that should be a catch. That said it'll probably stand.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by lukethedrifter »

albertmvpujols wrote:
cardsfansince82 wrote:He was juggling that. You could tell by his reaction.
Yup, no way that should be a catch. That said it'll probably stand.
I dunno looks like he had it against his leg. Could have gone either way.

User avatar
JL21
NPR & THT Contributor
Posts: 36109
Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
Location: Chocolate City

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by JL21 »

Given the competition, I'm not sure I've seen the o-line look this good... ever?

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by lukethedrifter »

I wish Franklin would learn to step up on occasion instead of always running wide to the right.

User avatar
docellis
America's Most Beloved Twitter Joke Thief
Posts: 24741
Joined: April 18 06, 6:54 pm

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by docellis »

I am getting sucked in to a game I thought was a forgone conclusion.

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by cardsfansince82 »

JL21 wrote:Given the competition, I'm not sure I've seen the o-line look this good... ever?
I was just thinking the same thing until the last couple plays. They played awesome against OU last year too.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by lukethedrifter »

Howzabout that vaunted D line?

User avatar
cardsfansince82
is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
Posts: 27776
Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
Location: at the gettin' place

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by cardsfansince82 »

lukethedrifter wrote:I wish Franklin would learn to step up on occasion instead of always running wide to the right.
He's almost gotten completely away from looking to run with his recent passing success. He'll learn to recognize opportunities to do both with experience.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by lukethedrifter »

cardsfansince82 wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:I wish Franklin would learn to step up on occasion instead of always running wide to the right.
He's almost gotten completely away from looking to run with his recent passing success. He'll learn to recognize opportunities to do both with experience.

Run or pass, he has to learn to step up in the pocket on occasion.

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Mizzou Football 2011

Post by lukethedrifter »

Good stop. That said, I'd sure like to see some pressure on Jones.

Post Reply