I'll see you in Hell Costanza!

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
kscardfan
All-Star
Posts: 1405
Joined: April 17 06, 8:46 pm
Location: Right Here

Re: I'll see you in Hell Costanza!

Post by kscardfan »

Doc are you here?

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: I'll see you in Hell Costanza!

Post by heyzeus »

kscardfan wrote: ↑
July 27 22, 6:19 pm
Doc are you here?
I’m a Juris Doctor. How can I help you?

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38618
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: I'll see you in Hell Costanza!

Post by sighyoung »

heyzeus wrote: ↑
July 27 22, 7:32 pm
kscardfan wrote: ↑
July 27 22, 6:19 pm
Doc are you here?
I’m a Juris Doctor. How can I help you?
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5511

User avatar
kscardfan
All-Star
Posts: 1405
Joined: April 17 06, 8:46 pm
Location: Right Here

Re: I'll see you in Hell Costanza!

Post by kscardfan »

She has left me for a woman!!! Dang three way gone bad.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: I'll see you in Hell Costanza!

Post by heyzeus »

Image

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69894
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: I'll see you in Hell Costanza!

Post by CardsofSTL »

Ok Sixer

Post Reply