Re: Kids baseball
Posted: July 6 21, 3:03 pm
Here's a few videos from a tournament this weekend. My wife took these, I didn't take any because I was coaching. We had a little league tournament (very different than USSSA tournaments which is the travel team). I guess it was all-star teams from each league that wanted to participate around the state and was the Arkansas 7&8 year old coach pitch state tournament. I think.
Anyway, here's a few vids of little AW
This one is my favorite. Even though little aw was out, you can see the kids at the end celebrate the 3Bman 'diving' catch lol.
One thing that's different between USSSA and Little League is the age cutoff. So, little AW is the youngest on his USSSA team and was the oldest on this team. It's amazing what a difference a couple months makes among 8 year olds.
And, here's some pictures. I knew the coach and told him I'd be willing to help coach if he wanted. He said only 3 coaches were allowed and they had already filled up but he'd like help at practices and what not which was perfectly fine by me. Then he said they needed another coach and they were allowed 4 which is pretty obvious becaus eyou need a 1/3B coach and a pitcher....plus someone to babysit the dugout and remind kids when they're on deck. All that to say, I got jobbed out of a sweet shirt/hat but oh well.
Anyway, here's a few vids of little AW
This one is my favorite. Even though little aw was out, you can see the kids at the end celebrate the 3Bman 'diving' catch lol.
One thing that's different between USSSA and Little League is the age cutoff. So, little AW is the youngest on his USSSA team and was the oldest on this team. It's amazing what a difference a couple months makes among 8 year olds.
And, here's some pictures. I knew the coach and told him I'd be willing to help coach if he wanted. He said only 3 coaches were allowed and they had already filled up but he'd like help at practices and what not which was perfectly fine by me. Then he said they needed another coach and they were allowed 4 which is pretty obvious becaus eyou need a 1/3B coach and a pitcher....plus someone to babysit the dugout and remind kids when they're on deck. All that to say, I got jobbed out of a sweet shirt/hat but oh well.

