St. Louis Blues, 2019 Stanley Cup Champions
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: St. Louis Blues, 2019 Stanley Cup Champions
It was online reservations in 2011. They were free. I wouldn't have paid for them with a free parade next door.
Geddy, do you think 10am is too late for the arch? Earlier?
I was also thinking of metrolinking it downtown.
Geddy, do you think 10am is too late for the arch? Earlier?
I was also thinking of metrolinking it downtown.
- GeddyWrox
- Caught you a delicious bass
- Posts: 14665
- Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
- Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
Re: St. Louis Blues, 2019 Stanley Cup Champions
It's hard to say. If it were like the crowds for 06 and 11, I'd say 10am is fine. But this is a completely different animal. If you really want to be on the arch grounds, you may want to go even earlier.
With that said, it's supposed to be rainy in the morning, and that might keep some people away until closer to noon.
I just have no idea what to expect. I just think it's going to be EPIC.
With that said, it's supposed to be rainy in the morning, and that might keep some people away until closer to noon.
I just have no idea what to expect. I just think it's going to be EPIC.
- GeddyWrox
- Caught you a delicious bass
- Posts: 14665
- Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
- Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: St. Louis Blues, 2019 Stanley Cup Champions
more video on Probably the greatest day ever in my burb
People will be talking about this around here forever. Bobby Plager raising the cup etc.
and Robb Thomas isn't old enough to drink legally lol.
Have fun Saturday, will be out of town for it. My daughter and her HS friends are going, we took them to Sunday outside watch party -so they have a fractional whiff of what they are in for with the crowds etc.
People will be talking about this around here forever. Bobby Plager raising the cup etc. and Robb Thomas isn't old enough to drink legally lol.
Have fun Saturday, will be out of town for it. My daughter and her HS friends are going, we took them to Sunday outside watch party -so they have a fractional whiff of what they are in for with the crowds etc.
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- JCShutout
- MacGyver of Underwear
- Posts: 13356
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
- Location: South City
Re: St. Louis Blues, 2019 Stanley Cup Champions
https://www.nhl.com/news/david-perron-o ... =306221012
Nice article on Perron. I was down on the signing, though said it was fine after trading for ROR. (I thought DP57 was a supplemental piece, not an anchor for a scoring line-which I thought ROR could be) Based on signing with the Blues two free agencies in a row, dude really really wanted to keep playing here. Dumb penalties aside, he's got some sick hands, and scored the game winner in game 5.
You're a champion David Perron, and I'm thankful that you were signed. Crow never tasted so good.
Nice article on Perron. I was down on the signing, though said it was fine after trading for ROR. (I thought DP57 was a supplemental piece, not an anchor for a scoring line-which I thought ROR could be) Based on signing with the Blues two free agencies in a row, dude really really wanted to keep playing here. Dumb penalties aside, he's got some sick hands, and scored the game winner in game 5.
You're a champion David Perron, and I'm thankful that you were signed. Crow never tasted so good.
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: St. Louis Blues, 2019 Stanley Cup Champions
More Blues celebratory greatness, this time Vlady
- wart57
- just can't quit you.
- Posts: 25075
- Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
- Location: Lost
Re: St. Louis Blues, 2019 Stanley Cup Champions
I still just can't believe the Stanley Cup is being held by players of the St. Louis Blues.
- Donnie Ebert
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 6654
- Joined: June 15 06, 9:11 am
- Location: Reading The Boat Rocker by Terence Mann
Re: St. Louis Blues, 2019 Stanley Cup Champions
Easy, guys...they put their pants on just like the rest of us...one leg at a time.
Except, once their pants are on, they win Stanley Cups.
Except, once their pants are on, they win Stanley Cups.
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Re: St. Louis Blues, 2019 Stanley Cup Champions
boy the blues really bailed the cardinals out this year, didnt they?





