McDonalds Grand Mac...

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: McDonalds Grand Mac...

Post by heyzeus »

What percentage of adult Americans would you guess have never eaten a Big Mac before?

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: McDonalds Grand Mac...

Post by Michael »

heyzeus wrote:What percentage of adult Americans would you guess have never eaten a Big Mac before?
Trick question. Those people aren't Americans.

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: McDonalds Grand Mac...

Post by wart57 »

Felix The Cat wrote:I had one and it was pretty good. The buns seemed fresher than normal (probably because it is still a relatively new product and hadn't been sitting who knows where for however long). Felt like a Whopper sized Big Mac.
That is exactly how I would describe it.

Download the McDonald's ap for your phone and you can get a coupon for a buy one get one free any Mac Sandwich.

No negative effects to report so far...

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: McDonalds Grand Mac...

Post by heyzeus »

Michael wrote:
heyzeus wrote:What percentage of adult Americans would you guess have never eaten a Big Mac before?
Trick question. Those people aren't Americans.
Uh oh.

User avatar
Farewell Friends
Snayke's Bottomline
Posts: 3888
Joined: August 3 16, 9:44 am

Re: McDonalds Grand Mac...

Post by Farewell Friends »

wart57 wrote:
Schlich wrote:America!
There are starving Children in Romania I should have thought about before eating that - it could have fed 50 of them.

I am a bad, bad man.
I hope you feel bad about yourself. Not only was it selfish, but also kind of racist.

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: McDonalds Grand Mac...

Post by wart57 »

Farewell Friends wrote:
wart57 wrote:
Schlich wrote:America!
There are starving Children in Romania I should have thought about before eating that - it could have fed 50 of them.

I am a bad, bad man.
I hope you feel bad about yourself. Not only was it selfish, but also kind of racist.
I feel terrible about it. Honest.

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12894
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: McDonalds Grand Mac...

Post by IMADreamer »

I think I've only had one big mac in my life. In fact I think I only tried it because you guys at some point were saying everyone should try one at some point.


I wasn't a fan, too much bread.

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: McDonalds Grand Mac...

Post by wart57 »

IMADreamer wrote:I think I've only had one big mac in my life. In fact I think I only tried it because you guys at some point were saying everyone should try one at some point.


I wasn't a fan, too much bread.
You are just a panemphobe....

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12894
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: McDonalds Grand Mac...

Post by IMADreamer »

wart57 wrote:
IMADreamer wrote:I think I've only had one big mac in my life. In fact I think I only tried it because you guys at some point were saying everyone should try one at some point.


I wasn't a fan, too much bread.
You are just a panemphobe....

I don't know what that means and neither does google? lol Fear of bread maybe?

User avatar
Tim
Consider him admonished
Posts: 8320
Joined: March 25 15, 9:59 am
Location: The South

Re: McDonalds Grand Mac...

Post by Tim »

IMADreamer wrote:I think I've only had one big mac in my life. In fact I think I only tried it because you guys at some point were saying everyone should try one at some point.


I wasn't a fan, too much bread.
Same. Didn't do much for me.

Post Reply