Happy bday Wart!

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62315
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Happy bday Wart!

Post by Radbird »

Happy Birthday wart. You need to get your sorry ass back on this forum, sir.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Happy bday Wart!

Post by thrill »

Happy birthday, wart! Let's all remember the time I saw a guy who looked like you seeming very unhappy in a Phoenix Old Navy and then I came here and asked if it was you and it was!

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: Happy bday Wart!

Post by GeddyWrox »

Is it just my imagination or was there a smilie that said "Wart Sucks" and it's no longer there???

Either way, Wart Sucks! Getyoassbackhere.

User avatar
obucard
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 8178
Joined: April 18 06, 11:04 pm
Location: Central AR

Re: Happy bday Wart!

Post by obucard »

GeddyWrox wrote: ↑
October 11 21, 2:44 pm
Is it just my imagination or was there a smilie that said "Wart Sucks" and it's no longer there???
I seem to remember the same thing, so either it's true or we have a shared imagination.

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Happy bday Wart!

Post by heyzeus »

thrill wrote: ↑
October 11 21, 2:39 pm
Happy birthday, wart! Let's all remember the time I saw a guy who looked like you seeming very unhappy in a Phoenix Old Navy and then I came here and asked if it was you and it was!
This is GRB magic (tm)

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: Happy bday Wart!

Post by wart57 »

GeddyWrox wrote: ↑
October 11 21, 2:44 pm
Is it just my imagination or was there a smilie that said "Wart Sucks" and it's no longer there???

Either way, Wart Sucks! Getyoassbackhere.
I had that one - no Idea where it went.

Thanks all!

51 years on the plant and I still don't have a [expletive] clue.

User avatar
GeddyWrox
Caught you a delicious bass
Posts: 14665
Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.

Re: Happy bday Wart!

Post by GeddyWrox »

@wart57 !!! Good to see ya!!

User avatar
G. Keenan
Sucking on the Rally Nipple
Posts: 23718
Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
Location: Chicago

Re: Happy bday Wart!

Post by G. Keenan »

Wart!!!

Happy birthday old man.

User avatar
Radbird
There's someone in my head but it's not me
Posts: 62315
Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II

Re: Happy bday Wart!

Post by Radbird »

wart57 wrote: ↑
October 14 21, 12:53 pm
GeddyWrox wrote: ↑
October 11 21, 2:44 pm
Is it just my imagination or was there a smilie that said "Wart Sucks" and it's no longer there???

Either way, Wart Sucks! Getyoassbackhere.
I had that one - no Idea where it went.

Thanks all!

51 years on the plant and I still don't have a [expletive] clue.
I’m treating this as a return, not just a drive-by. Do we have to commission a new Wart Sucks smilie to lock this down??

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: Happy bday Wart!

Post by wart57 »

Image

Post Reply