Page 2 of 4

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2013 Season

Posted: September 2 12, 12:44 am
by Richie Allen
Let me know if you need somebody.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2013 Season

Posted: September 6 12, 5:44 am
by AdmiralKird
Richie Allen wrote:Let me know if you need somebody.
Create a thread looking for someone else, since we'll need to have a 12th for an even number. The draft is still Friday at 7:30cst

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2013 Season

Posted: September 6 12, 6:53 am
by JackofDiamonds
Is anyone going to be there at 7:30 on a Friday night? I mean... Friday night?

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2013 Season

Posted: September 6 12, 8:21 am
by AdmiralKird
JackofDiamonds wrote:Is anyone going to be there at 7:30 on a Friday night? I mean... Friday night?
I sent out a pm to Joce for the Commish slot. If he still wants to step down I'll get Richie an invite and create a thread in social asking if anyone wants to join, which will bring our league up to the full 12. I'd change the draft to probably Tuesday of next week and just skip week one. I don't think we can even play week one anymore because the Giants and Cowboys are in the books. If I get it transferred I'll send out pms and e-mails to let everyone know and/or reschedule to another weekday before week 2 starts so we can get this underway.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2013 Season

Posted: September 10 12, 6:57 am
by AdmiralKird
Ok so I guess we're running with only ten teams. There were two GRB members that want/wanted to join to give us 12 teams if anyone wanted to redraft since almost everyone autodrafted. We can still reset the draft and only play from week two on out if people wanted to. I'm totally for this if anyone else is. Also Joce adjusted to make week one stats will count Sunday morning.

If we're only going to play with 10 teams does anyone want to expand the rosters to have an extra one or two WR/RB/TE flex and bench slots? Usually we play 9 players each with 12 teams so:

Code: Select all

Past Leagues       = 12 Teams x 9 Slots,  6 Bench  =   108 players/def, 72 Bench   = 180 Total
This year          = 10 Teams x 9 Slots,  6 Bench  =    90 players/def, 60 Bench   = 150 Total
Proposed Adj #1    = 10 Teams x 10 slots, 7 Bench  =   100 players/def, 70 Bench   = 170 Total
Proposed Adj #2    = 10 Teams x 11 slots, 7 Bench  =   110 players, 77 Bench       = 187 Total
Proposed Adj #3    = 10 Teams x 11 slots, 6 Bench  =   110 players, 60 Bench       = 170 Total
There is definitely enough room to make the rosters deeper since we're adding 30 available players normally held by the #11 and #12 teams. Opinions?

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2013 Season

Posted: September 10 12, 8:51 am
by letsgocards89
AdmiralKird wrote:Ok so I guess we're running with only ten teams. There were two GRB members that want/wanted to join to give us 12 teams if anyone wanted to redraft since almost everyone autodrafted. We can still reset the draft and only play from week two on out if people wanted to. I'm totally for this if anyone else is. Also Joce adjusted to make week one stats will count Sunday morning.

If we're only going to play with 10 teams does anyone want to expand the rosters to have an extra one or two WR/RB/TE flex and bench slots? Usually we play 9 players each with 12 teams so:

Code: Select all

Past Leagues       = 12 Teams x 9 Slots,  6 Bench  =   108 players/def, 72 Bench   = 180 Total
This year          = 10 Teams x 9 Slots,  6 Bench  =    90 players/def, 60 Bench   = 150 Total
Proposed Adj #1    = 10 Teams x 10 slots, 7 Bench  =   100 players/def, 70 Bench   = 170 Total
Proposed Adj #2    = 10 Teams x 11 slots, 7 Bench  =   110 players, 77 Bench       = 187 Total
Proposed Adj #3    = 10 Teams x 11 slots, 6 Bench  =   110 players, 60 Bench       = 170 Total
There is definitely enough room to make the rosters deeper since we're adding 30 available players normally held by the #11 and #12 teams. Opinions?
I would be interested in re-drafting. Also, I think option #3 looks cool, just simply because it's so different than most other configurations. I'm good with whatever is decided though.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2013 Season

Posted: September 10 12, 9:14 am
by JackofDiamonds
Redraft, I'd like to actually be able to draft at all.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2013 Season

Posted: September 11 12, 8:19 am
by TimeForGuinness
I need the info to join to the league.

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2013 Season

Posted: September 27 12, 12:11 pm
by AdmiralKird
I log in Tuesday, I'm 3-0. I log in Thursday, I'm 2-1.

Yahoo should take a page from the NFL Commissioner's Office and not overturn my win because of a miscalculation...

Re: GRB Fantasy Football 2013 Season

Posted: September 27 12, 12:15 pm
by JackofDiamonds
AdmiralKird wrote:I log in Tuesday, I'm 3-0. I log in Thursday, I'm 2-1.

Yahoo should take a page from the NFL Commissioner's Office and not overturn my win because of a miscalculation...
Replacement algorithims.