Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
Post Reply
User avatar
cards2468
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 14745
Joined: October 28 06, 11:10 pm
Location: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by cards2468 »

JL21 wrote:15 minutes seems a bit long. I take about that long, but it seems like the average pooper is way less time.
Well you gotta consider their time walking to the toilet, wiping, washing their hands, etc.

Actually you could consider how unproductive people are after taking dumps. I know when I'm done I really want to take a nap.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by Jocephus »

JL21 wrote:
Jocephus wrote:unfortunately i could go into a lot of SABR detail on this subject...but i'll refrain and only agree that yes, at home is much much better.
Mike Scioscia's DUMPS+ was right around league average for much of the 1980s.
i so wish there was a stat named DUMPS+

User avatar
cards2468
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 14745
Joined: October 28 06, 11:10 pm
Location: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by cards2468 »

Defensive Ultimate Margin Percentage Statistic

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12897
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by IMADreamer »

I agree, but recently something went wrong with our toilet at home and it takes forever to fill the tank up after a flush. This annoys me because I'm a two flusher for sure. Now it takes forever to do my business.

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by Jocephus »

cards2468 wrote:Defensive Ultimate Margin Percentage Statistic
well done

jeffbgoofy
All-Star
Posts: 2208
Joined: March 17 08, 1:02 pm
Location: St. Louis, MO
Contact:

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by jeffbgoofy »

I tend to go at work to get a break more than at home. At home, I usually walk upstairs to the bathroom in my bedroom and there is usually barely enough toilet paper on the roll thanks to my wife. At work I have one moniker... Happiness is a cold toilet seat

User avatar
Swirls
gone fission
Posts: 8299
Joined: December 11 07, 4:15 pm
Location: South Korea

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by Swirls »

cards2468 wrote:let's say people take on average a 15 minute break from work to poop

15min/8hrs = 3.125% of their day

According to Wikipedia, the average income for people 25+ is $32,140

3.125% x $32,140 = $1,004.38

as of 2007: 153,516,000 people are employed or looking for work (I assume people that are unemployed factor into the average salary)

$1,004.38 x 153,516,000 = $154,187,632,500

To give you an idea of how much that's worth. Apple is valued at $153 billion.

America's yearly work [expletive] are worth Apple.
No way we have 150+ million people out of jobs... We only have like 250-300 million people, and unemployment is at like what? 9.5%?

User avatar
cards2468
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 14745
Joined: October 28 06, 11:10 pm
Location: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by cards2468 »

Swirls wrote:
cards2468 wrote:let's say people take on average a 15 minute break from work to poop

15min/8hrs = 3.125% of their day

According to Wikipedia, the average income for people 25+ is $32,140

3.125% x $32,140 = $1,004.38

as of 2007: 153,516,000 people are employed or looking for work (I assume people that are unemployed factor into the average salary)

$1,004.38 x 153,516,000 = $154,187,632,500

To give you an idea of how much that's worth. Apple is valued at $153 billion.

America's yearly work [expletive] are worth Apple.
No way we have 150+ million people out of jobs... We only have like 250-300 million people, and unemployment is at like what? 9.5%?
150mil are either employed or looking for work

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43292
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by heyzeus »

I don't understand you people who can time your poops. I admire your mind-body jedi mastery. But in my experience, the poop happens when it's gonna happen. When God ordains it to be time.

User avatar
cards2468
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 14745
Joined: October 28 06, 11:10 pm
Location: LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

Re: Rave: Taking a [expletive] at home

Post by cards2468 »

heyzeus wrote:I don't understand you people who can time your poops. I admire your mind-body jedi mastery. But in my experience, the poop happens when it's gonna happen. When God ordains it to be time.
get more fiber in your diet

Post Reply