NCAA Football Week 9 October 28-29
- ilstu24
- All-Star
- Posts: 1344
- Joined: September 24 08, 10:31 am
- Location: Illinois St.
Re: NCAA Football Week 9 October 28-29
TCU
Michigan St.
Florida
Texas AM
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Clemson
Stanford
South Carolina
Michigan St.
Florida
Texas AM
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Clemson
Stanford
South Carolina
- Dillagii
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 7926
- Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm
Re: NCAA Football Week 9 October 28-29
TCU
Nebraska
Georgia
aTm
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Clemson
Stanford
South Carolina
Man I am taking so many road teams to win.
Georgia Vs Florida will be played at neutral location (Jacksonville)
Illini vs Penn state is going to be a good game. I smell an upset there.
Nebraska
Georgia
aTm
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Clemson
Stanford
South Carolina
Man I am taking so many road teams to win.
Georgia Vs Florida will be played at neutral location (Jacksonville)
Illini vs Penn state is going to be a good game. I smell an upset there.
- JL21
- NPR & THT Contributor
- Posts: 36109
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
- Location: Chocolate City
Re: NCAA Football Week 9 October 28-29
BYU at TCU
Michigan State at Nebraska
Florida at Georgia
Missouri at aTm
Oklahoma at Kansas State
Wisconsin at Ohio State
Clemson at Georgia Tech
Stanford at Southern Cal
South Carolina at Tennessee
I regret half of those picks already.
Michigan State at Nebraska
Florida at Georgia
Missouri at aTm
Oklahoma at Kansas State
Wisconsin at Ohio State
Clemson at Georgia Tech
Stanford at Southern Cal
South Carolina at Tennessee
I regret half of those picks already.
- Dillagii
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 7926
- Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm
Re: NCAA Football Week 9 October 28-29
I live in Atlanta and the sports radio talk shows here give no chance of Tech beating Clemson. They have been bad the last couple of games.JL21 wrote:BYU at TCU
Michigan State at Nebraska
Florida at Georgia
Missouri at aTm
Oklahoma at Kansas State
Wisconsin at Ohio State
Clemson at Georgia Tech
Stanford at Southern Cal
South Carolina at Tennessee
I regret half of those picks already.
- JL21
- NPR & THT Contributor
- Posts: 36109
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
- Location: Chocolate City
Re: NCAA Football Week 9 October 28-29
Clemson is pretty overrated and it's a home game for GT... but yes, that's one that I regret already, especially since GT screwed me last week when I picked them over Miami.
- Transmogrified Tiger
- Puppy Murderer
- Posts: 9323
- Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
- Location: Across the River
Re: NCAA Football Week 9 October 28-29
TCU
Michigan St
Florida
Mizzou
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Georgia Tech
Stanford
Tennessee
Michigan St
Florida
Mizzou
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Georgia Tech
Stanford
Tennessee
- Dillagii
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 7926
- Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm
Re: NCAA Football Week 9 October 28-29
I see what you did thereTransmogrified Tiger wrote:TCU
Michigan St
Florida
Mizzou
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Georgia Tech
Stanford
Tennessee
- Transmogrified Tiger
- Puppy Murderer
- Posts: 9323
- Joined: April 25 06, 6:07 pm
- Location: Across the River
Re: NCAA Football Week 9 October 28-29
I'm confused. Is this about the GT pick?
- fanforever
- Retired
- Posts: 67125
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:03 pm
- Location: Northern NJ-The Twilight Zone
Re: NCAA Football Week 9 October 28-29
Friday October 28
TCU
Saturday October 29
Nebraska
Georgia
Texas A&M
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Georgia Tech
Stanford
South Carolina
TCU
Saturday October 29
Nebraska
Georgia
Texas A&M
Oklahoma
Wisconsin
Georgia Tech
Stanford
South Carolina
- Dillagii
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 7926
- Joined: April 18 06, 2:37 pm
Re: NCAA Football Week 9 October 28-29
Most of your picks where upset picks. I was wondering whether you did it to gain some ground in the standings.Transmogrified Tiger wrote:I'm confused. Is this about the GT pick?



