the oifficial tgantz drunk thread
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: the oifficial tgantz drunk thread
yeah i thought you weren't gonna get too drunk as you had to work
liar
liar
- TGantz
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
- Posts: 6698
- Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
- Location: The Lou
Re: the oifficial tgantz drunk thread
Thanks guys. I have to work Monday, Jocephus. I didn't expect to be going out last night, I thought it was only going to be tonight. We ended up going to Iggy's in Valley Park for most of the night. They had a decent live band and it was a $10 bottomless drink deal. Had a beer there. First beer was boring, just a regular Budweiser. But I drank rum and cokes the rest of the night. Had 3 Solo cups of rum and coke at Iggy's, and they make them pretty strong. At midnight I had a shot of Rumpys (not sure if that is the name). That sure put some hair on my chest. After midnight we went to Talanya's Jukebox which basically looked like Elton John's bedroom. Had another rum and coke, and was being fed shots throughout the night. Had a couple shots of sex on the beach, a couple SoCo's and lime, and one called gummy bear or something like that. Got home around 2:00AM or so and ralphed in my front lawn.
Got up this morning, for some God damn reason, at like 8:00 AM. Went to Bob Evans with my family because I needed to make my stomach hurt more, then crashed for a few hours on my couch. Went out with my dad and got a new set of golf clubs, now we're going to church, and then to D. Dooleys in Fenton for din din. Probably not too much drinking tonight.
Overall, a pretty good birthday. Again, thanks for the wishes and thank you for reading this long ass post.
Got up this morning, for some God damn reason, at like 8:00 AM. Went to Bob Evans with my family because I needed to make my stomach hurt more, then crashed for a few hours on my couch. Went out with my dad and got a new set of golf clubs, now we're going to church, and then to D. Dooleys in Fenton for din din. Probably not too much drinking tonight.
Overall, a pretty good birthday. Again, thanks for the wishes and thank you for reading this long ass post.
- Maclowery
- Child Pot Activist
- Posts: 7742
- Joined: June 15 06, 7:27 am
- Location: NYC
Re: the oifficial tgantz drunk thread
Haha. Glad your night worked out overall.
Rumpys probably means Rumple Minz.
Rumpys probably means Rumple Minz.
- CardsofSTL
- All Hail the GDT Master
- Posts: 69848
- Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
- Location: Columbus, OH
Re: the oifficial tgantz drunk thread
Birthday Bump @TGantz
- heyzeus
- Everday Unicorn
- Posts: 43280
- Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
- Location: Austin, TX
Re: the oifficial tgantz drunk thread
I want a 32nd birthday drunk thread
- TGantz
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
- Posts: 6698
- Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
- Location: The Lou
Re: the oifficial tgantz drunk thread
Thanks for the bump. My lifestyle is a little bit different these days.
I only had a drink or two. Nice evening with the fam eating some Sugarfire. Got a cool Blues hat and the newest Steve Rinella book.
I do like that I fit the Dave Chappelle stereotype of white guys listing out their drinking history from the night when I was 21.
I only had a drink or two. Nice evening with the fam eating some Sugarfire. Got a cool Blues hat and the newest Steve Rinella book.
I do like that I fit the Dave Chappelle stereotype of white guys listing out their drinking history from the night when I was 21.
- Fat_Bulldog
- likes to grate his own cheese
- Posts: 12861
- Joined: May 9 06, 12:41 pm
- Location: Drunk
Re: the oifficial tgantz drunk thread
Man. That was a good bump.
What we once were...
What we once were...
- G. Keenan
- Sucking on the Rally Nipple
- Posts: 23718
- Joined: April 16 06, 6:03 pm
- Location: Chicago
Re: the oifficial tgantz drunk thread
A $10 bottomless drink deal?????
No way can that be around anymore. I'm lucky I never came across anything like that back in the day.
Happy belated birthday TGantz!
No way can that be around anymore. I'm lucky I never came across anything like that back in the day.
Happy belated birthday TGantz!
- TGantz
- R-E-S-P-E-C-T...What Dr Pepper Means to Me
- Posts: 6698
- Joined: July 27 06, 11:59 pm
- Location: The Lou



