This seems like a good place to start.

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by haltz »

Hungary Jack wrote:Don't believe anything anyone writes about me here.
That's something a genocidal maniac would say.

Welcome to the board dude.

Spider John
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10952
Joined: May 18 06, 10:09 pm
Location: East of the middle of West Tennessee

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by Spider John »

Hungary Jack wrote:Don't believe anything anyone writes about me here.
Flapjack, is that you ???

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38618
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by sighyoung »

Welcome, redbird1!

Hungary Jack's been cranky lately--his wife is having servant problems.

User avatar
TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart
Posts: 8950
Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by TheoSqua »

redbird1 wrote:Anyway, I realize my contributions to other forums(such as CardsTalk) is less than overwhelming, due to my lack of intelligence, to say the least. So, I probably won't post on this board too much to avoid disrupting the stimulating
Having a high intelligence is not necessary for posting here. Just look at Leroys post count!

User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43288
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by heyzeus »

Important question, redbird.

ZZ Top or the Clash?

There can only be one.

User avatar
redbird1
Fringe Major League Player
Posts: 91
Joined: June 3 09, 12:38 pm

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by redbird1 »

Hungary Jack wrote:Don't believe anything anyone writes about me here.
I believe you. :wink: So, I hope you don't mind if I ask, but are there posters such as BGCARDSFAN(From CT) that post frequently, and is madly in love with Walt Jocketty?(SP?)

User avatar
InvincibleCakeEater
GRB's obsessive compulsive baseball poster
Posts: 28275
Joined: October 12 07, 12:28 pm
Location: Raptured

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by InvincibleCakeEater »

redbird1 wrote:
Hungary Jack wrote:Don't believe anything anyone writes about me here.
I believe you. :wink: So, I hope you don't mind if I ask, but are there posters such as BGCARDSFAN(From CT) that post frequently, and is madly in love with Walt Jocketty?(SP?)
BG made a brief appearance this spring and hasn't been back.

User avatar
redbird1
Fringe Major League Player
Posts: 91
Joined: June 3 09, 12:38 pm

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by redbird1 »

heyzeus wrote:Important question, redbird.

ZZ Top or the Clash?

There can only be one.
Softball, my friend. :wink: ZZ for life.

User avatar
Cronos
In perpetuum
Posts: 34778
Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
Location: St. Louis

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by Cronos »

redbird1 wrote:First of all, I'd like to say Hello. Alright, so I just wanted to say a few things here, OK? I recently discovered this board via CardsTalk and became intrigued. Some of you may recognize me by my Black Sabbath sig; for anyone who doesn't realize, I am a big fan of their's and enjoy most, if not all of their work. Anyway, I realize my contributions to other forums(such as CardsTalk) is less than overwhelming, due to my lack of intelligence, to say the least. So, I probably won't post on this board too much to avoid disrupting the stimulating discussions that take place here. I'll be more of a "bystander", so to speak. Anyway, peace to all the brother men(and women) out there. Have a good one, OK? :D
Welcome!

When CT becomes a bit too much to handle, GRB can be a bit of a respite. Whether you choose to contribute or not, hopefully you'll enjoy your stay and take in the baseball discussion and the rest of the thomfoolery.

Enjoy.

User avatar
redbird1
Fringe Major League Player
Posts: 91
Joined: June 3 09, 12:38 pm

Re: This seems like a good place to start.

Post by redbird1 »

InvincibleCakeEater wrote:
redbird1 wrote:
Hungary Jack wrote:Don't believe anything anyone writes about me here.
I believe you. :wink: So, I hope you don't mind if I ask, but are there posters such as BGCARDSFAN(From CT) that post frequently, and is madly in love with Walt Jocketty?(SP?)
BG made a brief appearance this spring and hasn't been back.
Must have been banned from CT(again) during the Spring months. Of course, I'm no Saint, either. :oops:

Post Reply