Kansas or Missouri ?

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply

Kansas or Missouri ?

Kansas
2
8%
Missouri
23
92%
 
Total votes: 25

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Kansas or Missouri ?

Post by thrill »

Mizzou will roll.

User avatar
clake
All-Star
Posts: 1357
Joined: May 21 06, 4:54 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Kansas or Missouri ?

Post by clake »

I'm one of the few around here who's indifferent. I've really enjoyed this game, so far and that's all I'm rooting for.

User avatar
BigDCardlvr
All-Star
Posts: 1548
Joined: May 19 06, 11:54 pm

Re: Kansas or Missouri ?

Post by BigDCardlvr »

is there anyway I can watch this online?

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Kansas or Missouri ?

Post by Michael »

WOW! That 2nd TD pass was awesome!

User avatar
PujolJunkie
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 10370
Joined: March 22 07, 4:54 pm
Location: north county, stl
Contact:

Re: Kansas or Missouri ?

Post by PujolJunkie »

That amazingly awesome drop the boom high flying get to the ball smash mouth up the middle bang it out Kansas defense is living up to the hype. I love the unbias commentating.

Go Mizzou.

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Re: Kansas or Missouri ?

Post by GatewaySnayke »

Chase Daniels was sick on that touchdown pass. I believe he was chased all the way back to the 30 and completed that with nine in coverage.

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Re: Kansas or Missouri ?

Post by GatewaySnayke »

Gettis has to be smarter than that.

User avatar
redbirdjazzz
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4921
Joined: April 17 06, 10:50 am
Location: Columbia, MO

Re: Kansas or Missouri ?

Post by redbirdjazzz »

GatewaySnayke wrote:Chase Daniels was sick on that touchdown pass. I believe he was chased all the way back to the 30 and completed that with nine in coverage.
That was pretty sweet, wasn't it! :D

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Re: Kansas or Missouri ?

Post by GatewaySnayke »

redbirdjazzz wrote:
GatewaySnayke wrote:Chase Daniels was sick on that touchdown pass. I believe he was chased all the way back to the 30 and completed that with nine in coverage.
That was pretty sweet, wasn't it! :D
But not as sweet as KU missing a gimme field goal.

Michael
GRB Founder
Posts: 35303
Joined: December 31 69, 6:00 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
Contact:

Re: Kansas or Missouri ?

Post by Michael »

What the heck was that? I think Martz is running the show..

Post Reply