Who is more annoying?

A forum for non-baseball sports

Who is more annoying?

Mizzou Fan
4
25%
Kansas Fan
10
63%
Equal; neither should ever be allowed to talk/post about their team
2
13%
 
Total votes: 16

greenback44
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11664
Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
Location: In a Small Town with Jack and Diane

Re: Who is more annoying?

Post by greenback44 »

thrill wrote:
RC21 wrote:Oh, I think there's one kind of fan that tops them both:
I hate Fishigan fan, believe you me. They (much like ND fan) are arrogant and that's what makes them annoying.
It's not arrogant recognizing that your program is the most successful in all of college football.

(Residential College 1990)

User avatar
Windy City Flyer
Veteran Player
Posts: 964
Joined: July 18 07, 2:53 pm

Re: Who is more annoying?

Post by Windy City Flyer »

Worst/Most annoying/People you want to choke

Indians fans. (if you only knew)
Cowboys fans. (think they are entitled to everything)
Steelers fans(Tied with the Cowgirls, they are the guys at the sports bar that walk in all badass and yell and scream when they score a TD even though they are up by 30)
Duke (Basketball) Fans (yes the f in "Fans" needs to be capitialized because they think they are that sweet.)
Florida (football)(you can't beat blue and orange colors!..... :? )

and above all the bandwagon fans.

From Urban Dictionary
"What people will "ride" or get on when they want to be accepted, espescially in the NFL. People will get on the (Colts) bandwagon and suddenly become their fans because they are doing really good or because they have a large number of fans so they can be accepted."
aka fair weather fans
aka [expletive].

User avatar
haltz
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 22630
Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
Location: a proud midwestern metropolis

Re: Who is more annoying?

Post by haltz »

Indians fans? LOL

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Re: Who is more annoying?

Post by GatewaySnayke »

Thrill is annoying.

But seriously, KU Fan is WAY more annoying. This isn't even up for debate. Among the most annoying fans in sports, they are up there with Yankee Fan, Red Sox Fan, Cub Fan, Patriot Fan, Fonzie Fan and any other fan that is as loud and annoying.

They will tell you all day long how great their basketball program is, then you look it up and they have been to four Final Fours in the past 18 years, hardly flattering for a school that acts like the gold standard for success.

Bradley, Bucknell > Kansas

BenNX74205
All-Star
Posts: 2541
Joined: April 18 06, 2:57 pm

Re: Who is more annoying?

Post by BenNX74205 »

thrill wrote:
cardinalkarp wrote:
thrill wrote:
RC21 wrote:Oh, I think there's one kind of fan that tops them both:
I hate Fishigan fan, believe you me. They (much like ND fan) are arrogant and that's what makes them annoying.


Mizzou and Kansas football fan is a different animal. They are just way too psyched about their teams. They are like broke coke heads right after they discover crack. WHAT!? IT'S COKE, AND I CAN AFFORD IT! YESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!
Come on, let them be excited, its the first time in who knows how long they've been able to enjoy something like this.
I go to Arizona State. We're in the same boat, but we're playing it a little more along the lines of Mr. Wolf.
It could have something to do with both teams having amazing seasons at the same time. For the last month plus, the teams have been on a collision course with each game gaining more meaning, hoping that the showdown would be the greatest Border War in MU-KU history.

It could also be that since Oregon lost, Missouri and Kansas have both been given the keys to their own destiny. They take care of business and they'll be in the National Championship game. You can't ask for anything more in college football, and I would place not a small wager that if Arizona State ended up with a shot to win out to make the National Championship this season fans would be "liek OMGWTFBBQ we iz gonna be in the BCS Title Gamez!"

Simbagal23
All-Star
Posts: 1949
Joined: March 7 07, 7:55 am

Re: Who is more annoying?

Post by Simbagal23 »

Sorry, gang....since I'm an Illini fan, got to vote for Mizzou here. Florida fans are incredibly obnoxious/arrogant. Down here, they drive bright orange cars emblazened with a blue F and the rear window is full of the Florida stickers. If we're talking pro sports, of late, it's any Boston fan, especially when they've been drinking. Unbearably obnoxious and stunned if you tell them you don't like their team.......

User avatar
Radio_Bugtussle
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 3450
Joined: July 26 06, 9:51 am
Location: Searching for the perfect microbrew

Re: Who is more annoying?

Post by Radio_Bugtussle »

KU fans are right up there with the front running yahoo Cub fans. (Not the revered die hards)

I haven't had any trouble with KU basketball fans since around 10p on St. Patrick's day 2006 when Bradley dismissed the evil Jayhawks from the NCAA tournament. :D :toast:

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Who is more annoying?

Post by thrill »

BenNX74205 wrote:It could have something to do with both teams having amazing seasons at the same time. For the last month plus, the teams have been on a collision course with each game gaining more meaning, hoping that the showdown would be the greatest Border War in MU-KU history.

It could also be that since Oregon lost, Missouri and Kansas have both been given the keys to their own destiny. They take care of business and they'll be in the National Championship game. You can't ask for anything more in college football, and I would place not a small wager that if Arizona State ended up with a shot to win out to make the National Championship this season fans would be "liek OMGWTFBBQ we iz gonna be in the BCS Title Gamez!"
Easy tiger, this isn't personal. You guys are just giddy and I get that you have your reasons. Hell, I'm an Illinois fan born and go to ASU. I'm a big college football fan. I'm having a great year. I'm glad you guys have this kind of passion, but that doesn't mean it's not annoying.

User avatar
GatewaySnayke
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11923
Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
Location: GatewaySnaykebird

Re: Who is more annoying?

Post by GatewaySnayke »

thrill wrote:I'm having a great year. I'm glad you guys have this kind of passion, but that doesn't mean it's not annoying.
So, you met your fellow Illini fans during the 2004-2005 season, right?

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Who is more annoying?

Post by thrill »

GatewaySnayke wrote:
thrill wrote:I'm having a great year. I'm glad you guys have this kind of passion, but that doesn't mean it's not annoying.
So, you met your fellow Illini fans during the 2004-2005 season, right?
Heh, yeah. If a mizzou fan were to start a thread about them then, I wouldn't have a problem.

Post Reply