Re: Favre
Posted: October 30 07, 12:05 pm
When she survived breast cancer and then became a spokesperson for breast cancer awareness.DiLLaGii wrote:ESPN was showing Favre's wife more than him. When did she became a celebrity? *Sigh*
A Message Board Dedicated to Discussing St. Louis Cardinals Baseball!
https://gatewayredbirds.org/forum/
When she survived breast cancer and then became a spokesperson for breast cancer awareness.DiLLaGii wrote:ESPN was showing Favre's wife more than him. When did she became a celebrity? *Sigh*
Methinks someone is a Packer fan.Richie Allen wrote:When she survived breast cancer and then became a spokesperson for breast cancer awareness.DiLLaGii wrote:ESPN was showing Favre's wife more than him. When did she became a celebrity? *Sigh*
Yep.RC21 wrote:Methinks someone is a Packer fan.Richie Allen wrote:When she survived breast cancer and then became a spokesperson for breast cancer awareness.DiLLaGii wrote:ESPN was showing Favre's wife more than him. When did she became a celebrity? *Sigh*
(no worries, I am too)
Meh. If he doubted the team, he wouldn't be playing.Richie Allen wrote:Actually, Favre has been the team's biggest doubter.Socnorb11 wrote:I'm glad my Broncos picked this year to suck, because the NFL has become irrelevant. The Patriots or Colts will win the Super Bowl.......... that's a foregone conclusion, so I'm not that disappointed that the Broncos aren't playing well (maybe we'll get a high draft pick for a change).
Every player on every team is just expiring another year of their career while the Colts & Pats decide who will be the champ.
In a way, I kinda feel bad for Favre. I think he actually believes his team has a chance this year. Poor kid.
And it sounds like you're in denial. Are you telling me that you wouldn't be excited if your team was 6-1 and looking forward to a playoff matchup against either New England or Indy? Or is it more important to not have any expectations of your team? Why do you watch sports? Do you only tune in when you know your team is going to win? How boring!
Especially the way the Pats have been running up the score on everyone, I'm just waiting for someone to just start taking Brady and co out of the game. I don't in any way condone headhunting, but when the Rams offense was on top of the world, the league took the approach of "If you can't beat them, hurt them." And I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop and Belicheck to realize that he's not bigger than the game.GatewaySnayke wrote:I don't think it would be that hard to beat the Patriots offense.
Just do what Belicheat did six years ago: have the players punch the receivers in the mouth at the line, give unnecessary hits to Mauroney and after Brady gets the ball off, knock him to the ground. I'm not sure if the Packers are physical enough to do that, but if you want to beat New England, you can't play soft. Beat them at their own dirty game. If Belicheat was encountered by an offense like that, it's exactly what he would do.