Tornados/Floods - I"M SICK OF IT!!!

The forum for ranting, raving, complaining and praising
User avatar
mikechamp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 11727
Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
Location: Southwestern Illinois

Re: Tornados/Floods - I"M SICK OF IT!!!

Post by mikechamp »

And once this line of storms moves out, I'm really looking forward to driving 5 MPH over flooded roads with all the impatient ya-hoos.

(where's the damn eyeroll emoticon?)

jim
Red Lobster for the seafood lover in you
Posts: 50393
Joined: May 1 06, 2:41 pm

Re: Tornados/Floods - I"M SICK OF IT!!!

Post by jim »

Bad night. We had no power from 6pm to midnight. The Fox River in Geneva is in major flood stage, I've never seen it this high. With nothing to do we went driving around between storms at about 8:30. Looks like a ghost town.

More rain today. Wohoo!

Getting really, really old. Stop it already.

User avatar
sighyoung
Mayor of GRB
Posts: 38623
Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
Location: Louisville

Re: Tornados/Floods - I"M SICK OF IT!!!

Post by sighyoung »

jim wrote:Bad night. We had no power from 6pm to midnight. The Fox River in Geneva is in major flood stage, I've never seen it this high. With nothing to do we went driving around between storms at about 8:30. Looks like a ghost town.

More rain today. Wohoo!

Getting really, really old. Stop it already.
Four words, jim: Let my people go!
[/youtube]

Post Reply