1 player from every sport to start your franchise.

A forum for non-baseball sports
User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

MLB- Albert Pujols
NFL- Reggie Bush
NBA- LeBron James
NHL- Sidney Crosby, until John Tavares enters the league.

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:MLB- Albert Pujols
NFL- Reggie Bush
NBA- LeBron James
NHL- Sidney Crosby, until John Tavares enters the league.
Reggie Bush? Seriously? What about LT?

User avatar
MrCrowesGarden
'Burb Boy
Posts: 24841
Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
Location: Out of the Loop

Post by MrCrowesGarden »

cabby7588 wrote:
MrCrowesGarden wrote:MLB- Albert Pujols
NFL- Reggie Bush
NBA- LeBron James
NHL- Sidney Crosby, until John Tavares enters the league.
Reggie Bush? Seriously? What about LT?
I think he's far more marketable than LT, and is also considerably younger.

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

MrCrowesGarden wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:
MrCrowesGarden wrote:MLB- Albert Pujols
NFL- Reggie Bush
NBA- LeBron James
NHL- Sidney Crosby, until John Tavares enters the league.
Reggie Bush? Seriously? What about LT?
I think he's far more marketable than LT, and is also considerably younger.
True. I just fear he isn't a great pure running back alone. He's one hell of a player, but I'm not if he's a pure running back yet.

User avatar
ToughGuy_BlueShirt
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4211
Joined: May 19 06, 3:30 pm

Post by ToughGuy_BlueShirt »

The more and more I read Cabby's posts, the more I realize how much of a Colt homer he is. :D

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

ToughGuy_BlueShirt wrote:The more and more I read Cabby's posts, the more I realize how much of a Colt homer he is. :D
:banana: :banana:

Sorry, we're just such a good team, I can't help it! :lol: :lol:
Image

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

Jose Canseco
Ron Artest
Tank Johnson
Ed Belfoure

-Brodie

User avatar
TheoSqua
Next Gen Wart
Posts: 8950
Joined: April 22 06, 6:53 pm
Location: St. Louis
Contact:

Post by TheoSqua »

Brodie wrote:Jose Canseco
Ron Artest
Tank Johnson
Ed Belfoure

-Brodie
You know Ed is like 50 now, right? At least Jose has the roids to keep him going, but what's your excuse for ed?

Brodie
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 6190
Joined: April 24 06, 7:45 am
Location: Snow
Contact:

Post by Brodie »

TheoSqua wrote:
Brodie wrote:Jose Canseco
Ron Artest
Tank Johnson
Ed Belfoure

-Brodie
You know Ed is like 50 now, right? At least Jose has the roids to keep him going, but what's your excuse for ed?
cause he has an anger problem, I couldn't think of any other NHLers who are that messed up

-Brodie

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

Ed could beat up any woman that ever steps foot on the ice (if and when we have a woman in the NHL.)

Post Reply