valley_card22 wrote:Good morning! Ole Valley got out of jury duty and with a sub at work, its a 3 day weekend. Its a beautiful morning, lets hit the Exit Poll and sneak outta work.
1. Cards and Little Bears. Over/under 2 wins? under
2. I've been impressed with the Braves and Brewers so far. What MLB team has smi shocked you by how well they are playing? Brewers
3. Jason Marquis goes for the Cubs saturday. Whats his line? 6 IP, 4 ER, 4K, 4BB
4. NBA playoffs start Saturday. You care? nope
5. Larisa Oleynik (actress) Would ya? nah
6. I saw a few weeks ago, the Knight Rider car was on ebay. Whats tv vehicle would you want to own? (a-team van, mystery machine..etc) any James Bond car
7. In case you havent watched ESPN the last month (hehe) The Yankees vs. Red Sox also start this weekend, meaning the rest of the world doesnt matter and everything else should cease to exist. You plan on watching any of these games? nope
8. In 6 weeks Im headed to Orlando (i still need a date if anyone has some single friends). Where was the last vacation you went on to? Turkey
9. Friday night. Got any plans? long drive to North Dakota
10. Spring finally feels like its here in central Mo. What type of outdoor activity do you like best? bicyling - road or mountain
You stay classy Gateway. Thanks for Stopping by.
The Friday Exit Poll
- rs232
- Everyday Player
- Posts: 464
- Joined: May 24 06, 9:02 am
- Location: Inland Empire, CA
Re: The Friday Exit Poll
- PHILLYCARD
- Veteran Player
- Posts: 504
- Joined: April 19 06, 8:07 am
- Location: Brookhaven PA
1. Cards and Little Bears. Over/under 2 wins? Push
2. I've been impressed with the Braves and Brewers so far. What MLB team has smi shocked you by how well they are playing? Not us
3. Jason Marquis goes for the Cubs saturday. Whats his line? 3inn 10H 6R 4BB 0 SO
4. NBA playoffs start Saturday. You care? Sixers Suck...
5. Larisa Oleynik (actress) Would ya? Maybe
http://members.tripod.com/~samlar_13/a21.jpg
6. I saw a few weeks ago, the Knight Rider car was on ebay. Whats tv vehicle would you want to own? (a-team van, mystery machine..etc)
AIRWOLF
7. In case you havent watched ESPN the last month (hehe) The Yankees vs. Red Sox also start this weekend, meaning the rest of the world doesnt matter and everything else should cease to exist. You plan on watching any of these games? Yeah between the NHL playoffs
8. In 6 weeks Im headed to Orlando (i still need a date if anyone has some single friends). Where was the last vacation you went on to? Ocean City Maryland
9. Friday night. Got any plans? BBQ Beer and Wings
10. Spring finally feels like its here in central Mo. What type of outdoor activity do you like best? Golf
2. I've been impressed with the Braves and Brewers so far. What MLB team has smi shocked you by how well they are playing? Not us
3. Jason Marquis goes for the Cubs saturday. Whats his line? 3inn 10H 6R 4BB 0 SO
4. NBA playoffs start Saturday. You care? Sixers Suck...
5. Larisa Oleynik (actress) Would ya? Maybe
http://members.tripod.com/~samlar_13/a21.jpg
6. I saw a few weeks ago, the Knight Rider car was on ebay. Whats tv vehicle would you want to own? (a-team van, mystery machine..etc)
AIRWOLF
7. In case you havent watched ESPN the last month (hehe) The Yankees vs. Red Sox also start this weekend, meaning the rest of the world doesnt matter and everything else should cease to exist. You plan on watching any of these games? Yeah between the NHL playoffs
8. In 6 weeks Im headed to Orlando (i still need a date if anyone has some single friends). Where was the last vacation you went on to? Ocean City Maryland
9. Friday night. Got any plans? BBQ Beer and Wings
10. Spring finally feels like its here in central Mo. What type of outdoor activity do you like best? Golf
- Ace
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 3781
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:36 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: The Friday Exit Poll
valley_card22 wrote:Good morning! Ole Valley got out of jury duty and with a sub at work, its a 3 day weekend. Its a beautiful morning, lets hit the Exit Poll and sneak outta work.
1. Cards and Little Bears. Over/under 2 wins? Under. Cubs will sweep.
2. I've been impressed with the Braves and Brewers so far. What MLB team has smi shocked you by how well they are playing? The Cardinals, I am surprised they have managed six wins so far.
3. Jason Marquis goes for the Cubs saturday. Whats his line? 8IP 1R 0ER 2BB 4K
4. NBA playoffs start Saturday. You care? Sure do. NBA is America's past time. Nothing more exciting.
5. Larisa Oleynik (actress) Would ya?
http://members.tripod.com/~samlar_13/a21.jpg
I haven't looked yet but my gut feeling tells me maybe.
6. I saw a few weeks ago, the Knight Rider car was on ebay. Whats tv vehicle would you want to own? (a-team van, mystery machine..etc)
Denzel's car in Training Day.
7. In case you havent watched ESPN the last month (hehe) The Yankees vs. Red Sox also start this weekend, meaning the rest of the world doesnt matter and everything else should cease to exist. You plan on watching any of these games?
Don't plan on it. But I'm sure I'll watch part of one of them.
8. In 6 weeks Im headed to Orlando (i still need a date if anyone has some single friends). Where was the last vacation you went on to?
Myrtle Beach a couple summers ago would be my last real vacation. I need one this year.
9. Friday night. Got any plans?
Other than destroying my liver, sure don't.
10. Spring finally feels like its here in central Mo. What type of outdoor activity do you like best?
Oh man, I dunno. I'm allergic to the sun so I don't go out much.
You stay classy Gateway. Thanks for Stopping by.
- GatewaySnayke
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11923
- Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
- Location: GatewaySnaykebird
Re: The Friday Exit Poll
valley_card22 wrote:
1. Cards and Little Bears. Over/under 2 wins? Under
2. I've been impressed with the Braves and Brewers so far. What MLB team has smi shocked you by how well they are playing? Boston
3. Jason Marquis goes for the Cubs saturday. Whats his line? 5 IP, 6 H, 4 BB, 3 SO, 3 ER
4. NBA playoffs start Saturday. You care? No, not until the conference finals
5. Larisa Oleynik (actress) Would ya? [b[Yeah[/b]
http://members.tripod.com/~samlar_13/a21.jpg
6. I saw a few weeks ago, the Knight Rider car was on ebay. Whats tv vehicle would you want to own? (a-team van, mystery machine..etc) A-Team van
7. In case you havent watched ESPN the last month (hehe) The Yankees vs. Red Sox also start this weekend, meaning the rest of the world doesnt matter and everything else should cease to exist. You plan on watching any of these games? Nope. Don't care.
8. In 6 weeks Im headed to Orlando (i still need a date if anyone has some single friends). Where was the last vacation you went on to? Tampa, 2004 before the 'canes hit hard.
9. Friday night. Got any plans? Nope.
10. Spring finally feels like its here in central Mo. What type of outdoor activity do you like best? Just being outside
You stay classy Gateway. Thanks for Stopping by.
-
Homer J
- Single A Minor League Player
- Posts: 13
- Joined: June 17 06, 5:40 pm
- Location: Peoria
Re: The Friday Exit Poll
[/b]valley_card22 wrote:Good morning! Ole Valley got out of jury duty and with a sub at work, its a 3 day weekend. Its a beautiful morning, lets hit the Exit Poll and sneak outta work.
1. Cards and Little Bears. Over/under 2 wins?
unfortunately under
2. I've been impressed with the Braves and Brewers so far. What MLB team has smi shocked you by how well they are playing?
Angels
3. Jason Marquis goes for the Cubs saturday. Whats his line?
5ip 6 hits 3 runs
4. NBA playoffs start Saturday. You care?
NO
5. Larisa Oleynik (actress) Would ya?
http://members.tripod.com/~samlar_13/a21.jpg
nah
6. I saw a few weeks ago, the Knight Rider car was on ebay. Whats tv vehicle would you want to own? (a-team van, mystery machine..etc)
The hurst from the Munsters
7. In case you havent watched ESPN the last month (hehe) The Yankees vs. Red Sox also start this weekend, meaning the rest of the world doesnt matter and everything else should cease to exist. You plan on watching any of these games?
No
8. In 6 weeks Im headed to Orlando (i still need a date if anyone has some single friends). Where was the last vacation you went on to?
Starved Rock - for a wedding.
9. Friday night. Got any plans?
Cooking out and drinking beer
10. Spring finally feels like its here in central Mo. What type of outdoor activity do you like best?
Cooking out and drinking beer
You stay classy Gateway. Thanks for Stopping by.
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62277
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: The Friday Exit Poll
1. Cards and Little Bears. Over/under 2 wins?
Over.
2. I've been impressed with the Braves and Brewers so far. What MLB team has smi shocked you by how well they are playing?
DBacks.
3. Jason Marquis goes for the Cubs saturday. Whats his line?
Won't last 4 innings. 7 ERs.
4. NBA playoffs start Saturday. You care?
I just want the Nuggets to beat the Spurs so I can give my nephew crap.
5. Larisa Oleynik (actress) Would ya?
http://members.tripod.com/~samlar_13/a21.jpg
No. I want the FHM chick Molly posted in the Man thread.
6. I saw a few weeks ago, the Knight Rider car was on ebay. Whats tv vehicle would you want to own? (a-team van, mystery machine..etc)
Herbie.
7. In case you havent watched ESPN the last month (hehe) The Yankees vs. Red Sox also start this weekend, meaning the rest of the world doesnt matter and everything else should cease to exist. You plan on watching any of these games?
I'll generally watch any ballgame I can find an excuse to watch.
8. In 6 weeks Im headed to Orlando (i still need a date if anyone has some single friends). Where was the last vacation you went on to?
I was just in STL for a couple of weeks. Here's an Orlando tip - go to Lee & Rick's Oyster Bar and have a couple of pails of steamed oysters.
9. Friday night. Got any plans?
Walk the dogs. Go out to dinner with Mrs. Rad.
10. Spring finally feels like its here in central Mo. What type of outdoor activity do you like best?
Hiking in the mountains.
Over.
2. I've been impressed with the Braves and Brewers so far. What MLB team has smi shocked you by how well they are playing?
DBacks.
3. Jason Marquis goes for the Cubs saturday. Whats his line?
Won't last 4 innings. 7 ERs.
4. NBA playoffs start Saturday. You care?
I just want the Nuggets to beat the Spurs so I can give my nephew crap.
5. Larisa Oleynik (actress) Would ya?
http://members.tripod.com/~samlar_13/a21.jpg
No. I want the FHM chick Molly posted in the Man thread.
6. I saw a few weeks ago, the Knight Rider car was on ebay. Whats tv vehicle would you want to own? (a-team van, mystery machine..etc)
Herbie.
7. In case you havent watched ESPN the last month (hehe) The Yankees vs. Red Sox also start this weekend, meaning the rest of the world doesnt matter and everything else should cease to exist. You plan on watching any of these games?
I'll generally watch any ballgame I can find an excuse to watch.
8. In 6 weeks Im headed to Orlando (i still need a date if anyone has some single friends). Where was the last vacation you went on to?
I was just in STL for a couple of weeks. Here's an Orlando tip - go to Lee & Rick's Oyster Bar and have a couple of pails of steamed oysters.
9. Friday night. Got any plans?
Walk the dogs. Go out to dinner with Mrs. Rad.
10. Spring finally feels like its here in central Mo. What type of outdoor activity do you like best?
Hiking in the mountains.
- jdk82
- All-Star
- Posts: 2881
- Joined: April 4 07, 8:58 pm
- Location: Iowa
1. Cards and Little Bears. Over/under 2 wins? over
2. I've been impressed with the Braves and Brewers so far. What MLB team has smi shocked you by how well they are playing? Tamba Bay
3. Jason Marquis goes for the Cubs saturday. Whats his line?
4 IP, 8H, 5 ER, 4 BB, 2K with takes the loss
4. NBA playoffs start Saturday. You care? nope
5. Larisa Oleynik (actress) Would ya? Sure
http://members.tripod.com/~samlar_13/a21.jpg
6. I saw a few weeks ago, the Knight Rider car was on ebay. Whats tv vehicle would you want to own? (a-team van, mystery machine..etc)
Not Sure
7. In case you havent watched ESPN the last month (hehe) The Yankees vs. Red Sox also start this weekend, meaning the rest of the world doesnt matter and everything else should cease to exist. You plan on watching any of these games? Yeah I'll watch on Sunday night
8. In 6 weeks Im headed to Orlando (i still need a date if anyone has some single friends). Where was the last vacation you went on to? Going to St. Louis in May
9. Friday night. Got any plans? No
10. Spring finally feels like its here in central Mo. What type of outdoor activity do you like best? want to try some golf
[/b]
2. I've been impressed with the Braves and Brewers so far. What MLB team has smi shocked you by how well they are playing? Tamba Bay
3. Jason Marquis goes for the Cubs saturday. Whats his line?
4 IP, 8H, 5 ER, 4 BB, 2K with takes the loss
4. NBA playoffs start Saturday. You care? nope
5. Larisa Oleynik (actress) Would ya? Sure
http://members.tripod.com/~samlar_13/a21.jpg
6. I saw a few weeks ago, the Knight Rider car was on ebay. Whats tv vehicle would you want to own? (a-team van, mystery machine..etc)
Not Sure
7. In case you havent watched ESPN the last month (hehe) The Yankees vs. Red Sox also start this weekend, meaning the rest of the world doesnt matter and everything else should cease to exist. You plan on watching any of these games? Yeah I'll watch on Sunday night
8. In 6 weeks Im headed to Orlando (i still need a date if anyone has some single friends). Where was the last vacation you went on to? Going to St. Louis in May
9. Friday night. Got any plans? No
10. Spring finally feels like its here in central Mo. What type of outdoor activity do you like best? want to try some golf
[/b]
- stlmark
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4089
- Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
- Location: redbirdsnation
1. Cards and Little Bears. Over/under 2 wins? under
2. I've been impressed with the Braves and Brewers so far. What MLB team has smi shocked you by how well they are playing? Arizona
3. Jason Marquis goes for the Cubs saturday. Whats his line?
6IP,3ER,6H,3BB,3K
4. NBA playoffs start Saturday. You care? Hell No
5. Larisa Oleynik (actress) Would ya?
http://members.tripod.com/~samlar_13/a21.jpg
Yep
6. I saw a few weeks ago, the Knight Rider car was on ebay. Whats tv vehicle would you want to own? (a-team van, mystery machine..etc) The General Lee(The Dukes of Hazzard)
7. In case you havent watched ESPN the last month (hehe) The Yankees vs. Red Sox also start this weekend, meaning the rest of the world doesnt matter and everything else should cease to exist. You plan on watching any of these games? probably not
8. In 6 weeks Im headed to Orlando (i still need a date if anyone has some single friends). Where was the last vacation you went on to? St.Louis
9. Friday night. Got any plans? Ugh, I'm working
10. Spring finally feels like its here in central Mo. What type of outdoor activity do you like best? Hanging with the neighbors,BBQing and drinking it up! :thumbup:
2. I've been impressed with the Braves and Brewers so far. What MLB team has smi shocked you by how well they are playing? Arizona
3. Jason Marquis goes for the Cubs saturday. Whats his line?
6IP,3ER,6H,3BB,3K
4. NBA playoffs start Saturday. You care? Hell No
5. Larisa Oleynik (actress) Would ya?
http://members.tripod.com/~samlar_13/a21.jpg
Yep
6. I saw a few weeks ago, the Knight Rider car was on ebay. Whats tv vehicle would you want to own? (a-team van, mystery machine..etc) The General Lee(The Dukes of Hazzard)
7. In case you havent watched ESPN the last month (hehe) The Yankees vs. Red Sox also start this weekend, meaning the rest of the world doesnt matter and everything else should cease to exist. You plan on watching any of these games? probably not
8. In 6 weeks Im headed to Orlando (i still need a date if anyone has some single friends). Where was the last vacation you went on to? St.Louis
9. Friday night. Got any plans? Ugh, I'm working
10. Spring finally feels like its here in central Mo. What type of outdoor activity do you like best? Hanging with the neighbors,BBQing and drinking it up! :thumbup:






