Chris Lambert Sucks!
-
Jarrett Hoffpauir
- Single A Minor League Player
- Posts: 4
- Joined: August 23 07, 10:17 pm
Chris Lambert Sucks!
Howdy folks...I'm Jarrett Hoffpauir....tonight we lost to Albuquirkee and Chris Lambert was pitching this guy sucks. We were drafted in the same draft together and I'm miles ahead of him. I wish the org. would cut him lose, but they won't.
I heard rumors that I will not be called up in the next week because I'm not ready to that I say bullcrap. I have done well at Triple AAA Memphis. If any1 on thta team deserves a shot at the big club it's gotta be me.
Neways, I'm gonna go smack Lambert across the face for tonight. Later dudes.
I heard rumors that I will not be called up in the next week because I'm not ready to that I say bullcrap. I have done well at Triple AAA Memphis. If any1 on thta team deserves a shot at the big club it's gotta be me.
Neways, I'm gonna go smack Lambert across the face for tonight. Later dudes.
- Cronos
- In perpetuum
- Posts: 34778
- Joined: June 30 06, 7:49 am
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Chris Lambert Sucks!
The Green Miles is not going to like you very much, just to warn you.
-
Jarrett Hoffpauir
- Single A Minor League Player
- Posts: 4
- Joined: August 23 07, 10:17 pm
Re: Chris Lambert Sucks!
O ya. Miles just knows that I'm better than him. He needs to get over it.Cronos69 wrote:The Green Miles is not going to like you very much, just to warn you.
- New Pagodi
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 4219
- Joined: April 18 06, 11:30 pm
- Location: St. Louis
- Contact:
Re: Chris Lambert Sucks!
First, you haven't lost yet. The game is in the bottem of the seventh. You're due up forth next inning, so you should probably be ready for that just in case.
Second, can you clear up the confusion as to whether or not you need to be added to the 40 man roster this offseason to be protected from the rule 5 draft.
Second, can you clear up the confusion as to whether or not you need to be added to the 40 man roster this offseason to be protected from the rule 5 draft.
- haltz
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 22630
- Joined: November 9 06, 6:45 am
- Location: a proud midwestern metropolis
Re: Chris Lambert Sucks!
I swear there's no confusion here. He should get four years of protection.New Pagodi wrote:Second, can you clear up the confusion as to whether or not you need to be added to the 40 man roster this offseason to be protected from the rule 5 draft.
For the first time ever, I'm 99% sure I know who this is.
Future Redbirds thinks I'm wrong. Apparently I don't understand the rules at all.
EDIT2: OK, so it's after four seasons, not four years of protection. I guess.
Last edited by haltz on August 24 07, 12:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
-
Jarrett Hoffpauir
- Single A Minor League Player
- Posts: 4
- Joined: August 23 07, 10:17 pm
Re: Chris Lambert Sucks!
W/e. When Chris Lambert is pitching the game is over before it starts. When we right that probables thing we are probable to lose. Every1 knows I'm the pride of the org. 2004 draft not that BC scumbag.New Pagodi wrote:First, you haven't lost yet. The game is in the bottem of the seventh. You're due up forth next inning, so you should probably be ready for that just in case.
Second, can you clear up the confusion as to whether or not you need to be added to the 40 man roster this offseason to be protected from the rule 5 draft.
And HTH should I know about my status????? I'm a ball player!!!! We have agents to do that for us. Our agents get us money and tells us about this stuff. Neways I'm def. better than Miles. I have the support of Gateway Cardinals.
- GatewaySnayke
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11923
- Joined: July 23 06, 11:54 pm
- Location: GatewaySnaykebird
Re: Chris Lambert Sucks!
Jarrett,
I support you. I support the hell out of you. But let's get realistic: Aaron Miles plays for the same reason the uncoordinated and unathletic kid started for his high school teams: his dad is the coach. You need to get in La Russa's Core before you have a shot. I'd suggest getting him his coffee, not eating meat, etc.
I support you. I support the hell out of you. But let's get realistic: Aaron Miles plays for the same reason the uncoordinated and unathletic kid started for his high school teams: his dad is the coach. You need to get in La Russa's Core before you have a shot. I'd suggest getting him his coffee, not eating meat, etc.
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: Chris Lambert Sucks!
Jarrett Hoffpauir wrote:Howdy folks...I'm Jarrett Hoffpauir....tonight we lost to Albuquirkee and Chris Lambert was pitching this guy sucks. We were drafted in the same draft together and I'm miles ahead of him. I wish the org. would cut him lose, but they won't.
I heard rumors that I will not be called up in the next week because I'm not ready to that I say bullcrap. I have done well at Triple AAA Memphis. If any1 on thta team deserves a shot at the big club it's gotta be me.
Neways, I'm gonna go smack Lambert across the face for tonight. Later dudes.
thats a shot if ive ever read one
-
greenback44
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11664
- Joined: June 26 06, 8:54 pm
- Location: In a Small Town with Jack and Diane
Re: Chris Lambert Sucks!
I warned everyone.Jarrett Hoffpauir wrote:I'm miles
- thrill
- bronoun enthusiast
- Posts: 30539
- Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
- Location: barely online
Re: Chris Lambert Sucks!
So apparently Hoffpauir can't type for crap.



