ThreeAces wrote:I knew he would be suspended as soon as he hit him. It may be the Finals, but there is no excuse for an elbow to the head.
Edit: This being the 2nd time he's done it in the playoffs doesn't help much either.
I agree ThreeAces. I finally saw some better replays than I originally saw. Pretty stupid of Pronger. He was right in the middle of the rink (defensive zone), and sticks up his elbow.
maddash wrote:This has been a pretty dirty series so far. That puck shot at Niedermayer was embarrassing to see.
There is no need for that crap.
Sens are done. The Ducks skate just a little bit faster,
and seem to pass the puck a little better. That's usually
enough.
Yeah that shot was a punk move. Ottawa blew it. The Ducks came out really flat and all Ottawa could do was score one goal with 3 tenths of a second left in the 1st.