2007 NHL Playoff Thread

A forum for non-baseball sports
Post Reply
User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

Anaheim and Detroit tied at 3 after 2. Come on Anaheim! =D> =D>

ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

Ryan Getzlaf scores to make it 4-3 Ducks.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

ThreeAces wrote:Ryan Getzlaf scores to make it 4-3 Ducks.
Yes, I just saw it live! =D> =D> =D>

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

LETS GO DUCKS

ThreeAces
Veteran Player
Posts: 851
Joined: April 30 06, 6:57 pm

Post by ThreeAces »

Niedermayer gives the Ducks a 5-3 lead with 1:08 to go in the game.

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

Ducks win. I'm rooting for them because I want Detroit to lose, but I'm starting to really pull for Anaheim...I like Pronger and they deserve a championship, they have been very consistent in the past year.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

cabby7588 wrote:Ducks win. I'm rooting for them because I want Detroit to lose, but I'm starting to really pull for Anaheim...I like Pronger and they deserve a championship, they have been very consistent in the past year.
Agreed cabby

User avatar
cabby7588
All-Star
Posts: 2970
Joined: June 6 06, 9:26 pm
Contact:

Post by cabby7588 »

stlmark wrote:
cabby7588 wrote:Ducks win. I'm rooting for them because I want Detroit to lose, but I'm starting to really pull for Anaheim...I like Pronger and they deserve a championship, they have been very consistent in the past year.
Agreed cabby
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

User avatar
dangerous
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4320
Joined: October 3 06, 12:33 am
Location: 605 Freeway at 91

Post by dangerous »

I went to the Ducks-Wings game last night, it was the first game I've been to since the lockout, and it was very entertaining, non stop action. Was that because of rules changes after the lockout or because these are two outstanding teams? The Ducks played harder for 60 minutes than I've seen a pro team do in a long time, and the Wings just kept the pressure up.

User avatar
stlmark
Perennial All-Star
Posts: 4089
Joined: January 20 07, 1:57 am
Location: redbirdsnation

Post by stlmark »

dangerous wrote:I went to the Ducks-Wings game last night, it was the first game I've been to since the lockout, and it was very entertaining, non stop action. Was that because of rules changes after the lockout or because these are two outstanding teams? The Ducks played harder for 60 minutes than I've seen a pro team do in a long time, and the Wings just kept the pressure up.
I would have to say both. There's not as much clutching and grabbing so the ice is more open for skating. Also, these 2 teams are damn good teams.

Post Reply