Questions/comments for sighyoung

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
User avatar
cardinalkarp
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 18727
Joined: May 4 06, 8:44 am

Re: Questions/comments for sighyoung

Post by cardinalkarp »

Happy birthday mayor.

User avatar
CardsofSTL
All Hail the GDT Master
Posts: 69874
Joined: April 26 11, 6:06 am
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Questions/comments for sighyoung

Post by CardsofSTL »

sighyoung wrote: ↑
September 27 26, 6:43 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
September 27 26, 4:12 pm
sighyoung wrote: ↑
September 27 26, 3:51 pm
CardsofSTL wrote: ↑
September 27 26, 9:42 am
Birthday Bump @sighyoung

What are you doing for your birthday?
Taking it easy: got some nice presents from the family, took a walk with my wife, and picked up some Indian food from the best Indian/Nepalese restaurant in town.

Nice weather, too: sunny and 75 degrees.

I hope all of you are doing well, too.
Kathmandu?
Yes, and it did not disappoint today, either.
That's good eats...I am picky on Indian food because sometimes the spice is too much for me; I like their butter chicken though.

Online
User avatar
heyzeus
Everday Unicorn
Posts: 43286
Joined: April 21 06, 10:14 am
Location: Austin, TX

Re: Questions/comments for sighyoung

Post by heyzeus »

Ugh I did mean George Sauders. I have failed you, professor.

User avatar
IMADreamer
Has an anecdote about a townie he overheard.
Posts: 12891
Joined: December 6 10, 1:09 am
Location: Illinois

Re: Questions/comments for sighyoung

Post by IMADreamer »

Happy birthday Sigh. Can we still ask questions? I'd love some of your wisdom. I'm in my mid 40s and feel very unfulfilled at this point in my life. What the hell should I do? I honest bounce back and forth between nihilism and just find a big oak tree to hit at high speed. I need some meaning of life type advice.

Post Reply