Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns!

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns!

Post by Jocephus »

thrill wrote:
Jocephus wrote:
clement wrote:
Jocephus wrote:
clement wrote:i'm jealous of all you :( I have to wait until the DVD comes out in, oh, a year or so?

on the other hand, I haven't started CYE Season 5 yet :)
if you have windows live and i can send you the episodes

that goes to anyone else too
Thanks for the offer. I've still got a season to go. I don't mind waiting really, and I'd rather watch it in high quality on my TV. I'm not really set up with good computer-based video watching.
just throwin it out there...you dont like, you can send it back this way
I wanna be on you....wait...
well, i do have many leather bound books...

MDCardsFan
All-Star
Posts: 2020
Joined: May 24 06, 10:48 am
Location: Annapolis, MD

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns!

Post by MDCardsFan »

I still laugh when I remember the old episode about his wifes Aunt's obituary: Beloved _unt!

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns!

Post by Jocephus »

NEW YORK — "Seinfeld" isn't coming back, but its stars will be together again this fall on HBO.

The network says that Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander and Michael Richards will appear in several episodes of "Curb Your Enthusiasm." The HBO comedy stars Larry David, who helped create "Seinfeld."

HBO wasn't giving out any other details about the appearances, which were first reported on the Entertainment Weekly Web site . But they are sure to be eagerly anticipated by fans of "Seinfeld," which continues to be shown frequently in syndication.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/0 ... 72307.html

User avatar
omaha_red
Hall Of Famer
Posts: 12963
Joined: April 18 06, 7:53 am
Location: toning it done

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns!

Post by omaha_red »

Jocephus wrote:
NEW YORK — "Seinfeld" isn't coming back, but its stars will be together again this fall on HBO.

The network says that Jerry Seinfeld, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Jason Alexander and Michael Richards will appear in several episodes of "Curb Your Enthusiasm." The HBO comedy stars Larry David, who helped create "Seinfeld."

HBO wasn't giving out any other details about the appearances, which were first reported on the Entertainment Weekly Web site . But they are sure to be eagerly anticipated by fans of "Seinfeld," which continues to be shown frequently in syndication.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/0 ... 72307.html
Michael Richards? wow.. i hope the Blacks don't still live with Larry

Jocephus
99% conan clips
Posts: 64992
Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm

Re: Curb Your Enthusiasm Returns!

Post by Jocephus »


Post Reply