Signs you are getting old

Chat about non-baseball topics. No political discussions!
Post Reply
User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Signs you are getting old

Post by lukethedrifter »

Old vs not old

I have to work so much harder at flexibility etc so that my low back and hip/glutes don’t keep freaking out.

Also, i just bought my first mountain bike.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Signs you are getting old

Post by Freed Roger »

lukethedrifter wrote:Old vs not old


Also, i just bought my first mountain bike.
I didnt know they made recumbent mountain bikes. (Blue fonted)

User avatar
wart57
just can't quit you.
Posts: 25075
Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
Location: Lost

Re: Signs you are getting old

Post by wart57 »

Freed Roger wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:Old vs not old


Also, i just bought my first mountain bike.
I didnt know they made recumbent mountain bikes. (Blue fonted)
Image

User avatar
Popeye_Card
GRB's most intelligent & humble poster
Posts: 31038
Joined: April 17 06, 11:25 am

Re: Signs you are getting old

Post by Popeye_Card »

As of today, no longer being in my 30's.

Freed Roger
Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
Posts: 26073
Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
Location: St. Louis

Re: Signs you are getting old

Post by Freed Roger »

wart57 wrote:
Freed Roger wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:Old vs not old


Also, i just bought my first mountain bike.
I didnt know they made recumbent mountain bikes. (Blue fonted)
Image
Rinnng riiinngg!, on your left!

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Signs you are getting old

Post by lukethedrifter »

Freed Roger wrote:
lukethedrifter wrote:Old vs not old


Also, i just bought my first mountain bike.
I didnt know they made recumbent mountain bikes. (Blue fonted)
I’m not an engineer. Aren’t they the only ones who ride recumbents? I think you meant a trike.

AWvsCBsteeeerike3
"I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
Posts: 27563
Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
Location: Thinking of the Children

Re: Signs you are getting old

Post by AWvsCBsteeeerike3 »

Popeye_Card wrote:As of today, no longer being in my 30's.
Happy bday, old balls!

User avatar
lukethedrifter
darjeeling sipping elite
Posts: 37260
Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
Location: Huis Clos

Re: Signs you are getting old

Post by lukethedrifter »

40 is the new 37. Happy Birthday.

User avatar
stlouie_lipp
Hallelujah Brother
Posts: 13380
Joined: April 17 06, 7:36 pm

Re: Signs you are getting old

Post by stlouie_lipp »

BottenFieldofDreams wrote:According to my research, every single younger millennial is wearing a F-R-I-E-N-D-S shirt and drinking hard seltzer this summer. Seriously, the last time I saw a 24 year old not carrying a sixer of White Claw was April 2017.
The more things change the more they stay the same - streaming Friends with a White Claw vs. 15 years ago watching Friends live with a Zima.

User avatar
thrill
bronoun enthusiast
Posts: 30539
Joined: April 14 06, 10:45 pm
Location: barely online

Re: Signs you are getting old

Post by thrill »

stlouie_lipp wrote:
BottenFieldofDreams wrote:According to my research, every single younger millennial is wearing a F-R-I-E-N-D-S shirt and drinking hard seltzer this summer. Seriously, the last time I saw a 24 year old not carrying a sixer of White Claw was April 2017.
The more things change the more they stay the same - streaming Friends with a White Claw vs. 15 years ago watching Friends live with a Zima.
And now 4 loko has a hard seltzer. [expletive] about to get even realer, my friends.

Post Reply