The Official WTF Thread
- MrCrowesGarden
- 'Burb Boy
- Posts: 24841
- Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
- Location: Out of the Loop
- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38616
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
- Joe Shlabotnik
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 24271
- Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
- Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
- Contact:
Re: The Official WTF Thread
There's a whole lot of F in that WT.sighyoung wrote:
- MrCrowesGarden
- 'Burb Boy
- Posts: 24841
- Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
- Location: Out of the Loop
Re: The Official WTF Thread
I have several questions.
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: The Official WTF Thread
I gotta be honest. If Elizabeth Hurley were my aunt ...MrCrowesGarden wrote: I have several questions.
-
cardsfantx
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 12194
- Joined: November 6 10, 10:58 am
Re: The Official WTF Thread
lukethedrifter wrote:I gotta be honest. If Elizabeth Hurley were my aunt ...MrCrowesGarden wrote: I have several questions.

- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: The Official WTF Thread
The jingoism is getting a little out of hand.


- sighyoung
- Mayor of GRB
- Posts: 38616
- Joined: April 17 06, 7:42 pm
- Location: Louisville
- wart57
- just can't quit you.
- Posts: 25075
- Joined: April 18 06, 4:33 pm
- Location: Lost
Re: The Official WTF Thread
Fake news....sighyoung wrote:Over half a museum's collection turns out to be fake
-
Arthur Dent
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 12536
- Joined: April 25 06, 6:43 pm
- Location: Austin



