The Official WTF Thread
- MrCrowesGarden
- 'Burb Boy
- Posts: 24841
- Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
- Location: Out of the Loop
Re: The Official WTF Thread
[expletive] hunter shoots and kills neighbor's dogs, brags about it on social media, keeps their collars as trophies.
Warning: graphic images in the link:
http://wtov9.com/news/local/hunter-faci ... found-dead
I don't hunt and hate guns, but rest assured anyone who killed my dogs wouldn't live another day.
Warning: graphic images in the link:
http://wtov9.com/news/local/hunter-faci ... found-dead
I don't hunt and hate guns, but rest assured anyone who killed my dogs wouldn't live another day.
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: The Official WTF Thread
I want to kill my neighbors dog. Actually. I want my neighbor to he a responsible dog owner. He's like 80 years old. Both h3 and his wife have limited mobility. Both BIG dachsund lovers. So, naturally, 3 years ago when their last dachsund died, 5 hey got a lab puppy. And a year later because the dog had too much energy for them, they got another one.
So this couple that can't walk more than 100 yards, can't throw a ball more than 15 feet, and certainly can't properly train these two dogs just let's them out at 6 am to run in the idk 75'x75' back yard. And by run I mean bark. And bark. And bark. And they bark loudly. Very loudly. Anyway, they do this from approximately 6-7 am, a couple hours during th day, and 8-9 at night.
So this couple that can't walk more than 100 yards, can't throw a ball more than 15 feet, and certainly can't properly train these two dogs just let's them out at 6 am to run in the idk 75'x75' back yard. And by run I mean bark. And bark. And bark. And they bark loudly. Very loudly. Anyway, they do this from approximately 6-7 am, a couple hours during th day, and 8-9 at night.
- ghostrunner
- GOAT
- Posts: 30836
- Joined: April 18 06, 9:40 pm
Re: The Official WTF Thread
People throw around Asperger/Autism a lot, but that story has me wondering. Guy seems to be clueless about the other person's emotions and doesn't have much shame about what he did. That's based on what is probably a poor understanding on my part.MrCrowesGarden wrote:[expletive] hunter shoots and kills neighbor's dogs, brags about it on social media, keeps their collars as trophies.
Warning: graphic images in the link:
http://wtov9.com/news/local/hunter-faci ... found-dead
I don't hunt and hate guns, but rest assured anyone who killed my dogs wouldn't live another day.
-
tlombard
- tl;dr
- Posts: 5042
- Joined: May 21 09, 12:41 pm
Re: The Official WTF Thread
The old neighbor of some friends of mine once had a dog, Meatball, that was not taken care of properly. He was pretty much left outside 24/7 without any real shelter and got no attention. He was a big sweetheart though. I used to joke about stealing the dog and that the owner would never even know. One night after softball I was on the way to the bar that is basically across the street from their houses with a guy who I know from softball and I was telling him about Meatball and how I was going to steal him. That was a mistake. When we got to the bar he pointed to the house and said, "That's the one you're talking about right?" I told him that it was and he just started laughing and told me that if Meatball ever comes up missing, he'll be knocking on my door to get him back. Turns out his son lived in that house and was Meatball's owner. Thankfully he is no longer because the guy I was with knew his son wasn't taking care of the dog properly and took him from him not long after. He still has Meatball years later.
- lukethedrifter
- darjeeling sipping elite
- Posts: 37260
- Joined: October 17 06, 11:19 am
- Location: Huis Clos
Re: The Official WTF Thread
ghostrunner wrote:People throw around Asperger/Autism a lot, but that story has me wondering. Guy seems to be clueless about the other person's emotions and doesn't have much shame about what he did. That's based on what is probably a poor understanding on my part.MrCrowesGarden wrote:[expletive] hunter shoots and kills neighbor's dogs, brags about it on social media, keeps their collars as trophies.
Warning: graphic images in the link:
http://wtov9.com/news/local/hunter-faci ... found-dead
I don't hunt and hate guns, but rest assured anyone who killed my dogs wouldn't live another day.
Not when you find his actual Facebook page. Not knowing anything about his politics or implying that I do, he sounds like a unabashed and obnoxious alt righter.
- pioneer98
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 22007
- Joined: July 15 08, 8:24 pm
- Location: High A Minors
- MrCrowesGarden
- 'Burb Boy
- Posts: 24841
- Joined: July 9 06, 11:33 am
- Location: Out of the Loop
Re: The Official WTF Thread
Language is pre censored but imma spoiler anyway:
Of course it is Trump so for like 3 seconds you think it's a possibility.
Of course it is Trump so for like 3 seconds you think it's a possibility.
- GeddyWrox
- Caught you a delicious bass
- Posts: 14665
- Joined: April 20 06, 8:43 pm
- Location: Please use blue font for the sarcasm impaired.
Re: The Official WTF Thread
It took me a few seconds to realize they wouldn't black out the word NICER. And that they probably meant bigger but accidentally typed the n word. Yikes.MrCrowesGarden wrote:Language is pre censored but imma spoiler anyway:
Of course it is Trump so for like 3 seconds you think it's a possibility.
- go birds
- -go birds
- Posts: 32057
- Joined: February 5 10, 9:54 am
Re: The Official WTF Thread
im no conspiracy theorist but i can't help but feel like that was a calculated "mistake"
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62315
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II



