thats an interesting tidbit and never would have realized to put the two together.pioneer98 wrote:Yep, someone pointed that out to me about 20 years ago, and I've heard it every time they've had a cold game up there since.jim wrote:1/3 of the crowd is wearing the warmest clothing they own - their deer hunting garb. Look at all the hunter orange in the stands.
Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread
-
Jocephus
- 99% conan clips
- Posts: 64992
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:14 pm
Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread
There's an article on foxsports today about how Cowboys should get Manziel.
Won't that be too much Texas?
I had a dream the other night that Bradford goes to the Cowboys. (really strange thing to dream about-NFL transactions).
Won't that be too much Texas?
I had a dream the other night that Bradford goes to the Cowboys. (really strange thing to dream about-NFL transactions).
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62278
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread
Way too much orange being worn out here. Don't know whether I can take 2 more weeks of it.
- Radbird
- There's someone in my head but it's not me
- Posts: 62278
- Joined: April 18 06, 5:08 pm
- Location: LF Bleachers @ Busch II
Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread
But then again the thought of Choudaheads raising another trophy...prolly rather put up with "United in Orange" crap.
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread
I don't really like the Broncos but I hope they stomp the [expletive] out of the Pats. I like Manning and I'm beyond tired of hearing how he's a choker and Brady is so great.
-
Socnorb11
- The Last Word
- Posts: 21906
- Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread
Apparently lots of deer hunters at the Denver game today. I'm not sure why they're wearing their warm clothes..........it's almost 60 degrees there today!jim wrote:1/3 of the crowd is wearing the warmest clothing they own - their deer hunting garb. Look at all the hunter orange in the stands.

- mikechamp
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 11714
- Joined: April 17 06, 5:05 pm
- Location: Southwestern Illinois
Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread
Patsy's gettin' pwned.
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread
I'm not the biggest nfl fan here...but does anyone find these games interesting and or entertaining? Last week and this week thus far, the 4th quarters have just been formalities.
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread
There was a couple decent games last week and the wild card weekend before that was fantastic.AWvsCBsteeeerike3 wrote:I'm not the biggest nfl fan here...but does anyone find these games interesting and or entertaining? Last week and this week thus far, the 4th quarters have just been formalities.
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: Rams and other teams 2013 NFL season thread
Manning pitched a perfect game today.


