Inexcusable. If I was the ref, that was #19's last play.albertmvpujols wrote:Danielsen was even trying to justify that push by saying the facemask set White off. This guy is [expletive] terrible.
Mizzou football '13
- Joe Shlabotnik
- Hall Of Famer
- Posts: 24271
- Joined: October 12 06, 2:21 pm
- Location: Baseball Ref Bullpen
- Contact:
Re: Mizzou football '13
-
Socnorb11
- The Last Word
- Posts: 21906
- Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Re: Mizzou football '13
Danielson really has been a homer for Auburn today, and I've got no dog in this fight.
Missouri fans - keep your heads up. Sorry that this game didn't go the way you wanted it to, but this has been a dream season for you guys, and this game shouldn't change that.
Missouri fans - keep your heads up. Sorry that this game didn't go the way you wanted it to, but this has been a dream season for you guys, and this game shouldn't change that.
- longhornbaseball
- Perennial All-Star
- Posts: 5527
- Joined: April 18 06, 10:37 pm
Re: Mizzou football '13
Gary Danielson needs to eat a dick.
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: Mizzou football '13
well that sucked. [expletive] that sucked. I'd rather lose a world series than watch the d get [expletive] gashed like that again. Seemingly every big game it happens. remember when Nebraska set a Nebraska rushing record against mizzou the week after mizzou beat OU in whatever year it was...2 years ago or so? Now they give up like 8,229 rushing yards to auburn. [expletive]. [expletive]. Balls. [expletive]. [expletive].
Dream seasons end in a BCS game, not the cotton bowl, if they even get that.
Dream seasons end in a BCS game, not the cotton bowl, if they even get that.
- JL21
- NPR & THT Contributor
- Posts: 36109
- Joined: April 18 06, 7:44 am
- Location: Chocolate City
Re: Mizzou football '13
I'm obviously massively disappointed, but I'm impressed that they kept coming at them for almost the entire game. Their back just gave out at the end.
Even the '07 squad didn't hang that deep into a big game like this and I feel pretty good that they're going to really lay it on whoever they play in the Cotton/Capital One/Outback Bowl. [expletive]… ahead in the 3rd, down just 3 early in the 4th… then it all fell out from under them.
Even the '07 squad didn't hang that deep into a big game like this and I feel pretty good that they're going to really lay it on whoever they play in the Cotton/Capital One/Outback Bowl. [expletive]… ahead in the 3rd, down just 3 early in the 4th… then it all fell out from under them.
- BigDCardlvr
- All-Star
- Posts: 1548
- Joined: May 19 06, 11:54 pm
Re: Mizzou football '13
Great season. Great game. SEC East champs. A little better than anyone predicted at the start of the year.
-
Freed Roger
- Seeking a Zubaz seamstress
- Posts: 26073
- Joined: September 4 07, 1:48 pm
- Location: St. Louis
Re: Mizzou football '13
+ Exactly. A major step up. Winning would have helped set them up in that whole sordid recruiting scene for next 5 years. But losing respectably at this level, will help for at least the next few. I don't think these other conference championships games now have half the luster.BigDCardlvr wrote:Great season. Great game. SEC East champs. A little better than anyone predicted at the start of the year.
- cardsfansince82
- is shooing asian children away from his fridge.
- Posts: 27776
- Joined: May 17 06, 10:23 pm
- Location: at the gettin' place
Re: Mizzou football '13
Of course now that Mizzou lost you just know Ohio State will lose.
-
Socnorb11
- The Last Word
- Posts: 21906
- Joined: June 21 06, 8:45 am
Re: Mizzou football '13
Ohio State was going to lose anyway. Their defense isn't that good. I'm a Big Ten guy, but Ohio State would get crushed in a BCS Championship game by FSU.cardsfansince82 wrote:Of course now that Mizzou lost you just know Ohio State will lose.
-
AWvsCBsteeeerike3
- "I could totally eat a pig butt, if smoked correctly!"
- Posts: 27563
- Joined: August 5 08, 11:24 am
- Location: Thinking of the Children
Re: Mizzou football '13
I have no clue how a fsu auburn game would go. But I would bet my last dollar fsu wiuld crush osu and a part of me is rooting to see it. B1G celebrates a nc berth only to get blown out. Also, I didnt realize the orange bowl could grab osu if they lost. Is it possible osu and bama face off?Socnorb11 wrote:Ohio State was going to lose anyway. Their defense isn't that good. I'm a Big Ten guy, but Ohio State would get crushed in a BCS Championship game by FSU.cardsfansince82 wrote:Of course now that Mizzou lost you just know Ohio State will lose.

