I sense you are like me, get a bit OCD about excercising once you are in that mode. Typically some cluster [expletive] on the schedule will force me to lay off a day or two. Anyway, that begrudged time to recover seems to help get in better shape.jim wrote:This morning was hard. I haven't wimped out on a workout like this in 3 months. I am just dead tired.
Lost 10+ pounds in a month and half-which in the winter months is a minor miracle for me. Excercise and changed some eating habits. At first, I had to lay off the beer almost completely, now I'm back to where I can have a few and still lose weight.
Probably only about 7 more lbs to be at my fighting weight. I feel a heck of lot better overall, when I run my joints and feet don't kill as much. Mixing it up between cardio (running, elliptical) weights seems to work best for me.
One thing I've noticed, several people we know have gotten on the bandwagon with excercise/eating better. A group plans to do the MS Mud Run in May. Our kids, they seem to benefit too from our example, making better choices and being more active.


